[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2011, 04:46:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Yes. Your posts of the past and now this one are full of holes. With the added treat of you not wishing to discuss the holes, it defies logic again as to why you are here on a forum where discussion is the plan all along.

You don't want discussion? Well, then logic should give you the answer to how to fulfill that particular desire.

Think about it.

I have no idea what holes you are talking about, but it doesn't take much thinking to understand "I'm not interested in debating this." Big difference between discussion and debating. I'm all for meaningful discussion that is useful and helpful to others. It's useless debate that I am not interested in. I don't have time to read your thousands of posts, so I don't know if you have contributed anything worthwhile or not.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187988.html#msg187988

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2011, 04:50:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GUESS WHO
I have no idea what holes you are talking about, but it doesn't take much thinking to understand "I'm not interested in debating this." Big difference between discussion and debating. I'm all for meaningful discussion that is useful and helpful to others. It's useless debate that I am not interested in. I don't have time to read your thousands of posts, so I don't know if you have contributed anything worthwhile or not.

What your statement included was absolute fairy tales about Yamashita. Any discussion would HAVE to be debate.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187989.html#msg187989

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2011, 04:57:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Interesting video about WWII looting:

Please Register or Login

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOH1-Jl4DTQ#noexternalembed

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187992.html#msg187992

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2011, 05:14:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yamashita was not hung, as a look alike was used so Yamashita could be tortured for information

you cant make up history when you were not part of it,

This is just a little trivial FYI, as I'm not interested in debating this.

then why make false claims and get involved in the topic that you dont want to discuss
you cant make drive by comments and not back them up.

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187996.html#msg187996

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 05:49:08 pm by Ridge Runner »
Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2011, 05:35:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
What your statement included was absolute fairy tales about Yamashita. Any discussion would HAVE to be debate.

Okay, if you think debating is useful and/or helpful to others in this forum, I would be curious to know the source of your information. My source is the son of Military Police Major A.S. Jack Kenworthy, who General Yamashita and his staff surrendered to in the Kiangan Pocket.

Posted on: July 24, 2011, 05:18:37 PM
Quote:Posted by Ridge Runner

you cant make up history when you were not part of it,

Good point, let's burn all history books, especially ones written about ancient history, that the authors couldn't possibly have been a part of.

then way make false claims and get involved in the topic that you dont want to discuss
you cant make drive by comment and not back them up.

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187998.html#msg187998

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2011, 06:39:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Good point, let's burn all history books, especially ones written about ancient history, that the authors couldn't possibly have been a part of.

Ancient history books are writen with the aid of archeologists and and many other well versed people,
As for yamashita having a look alike just to cover so he could be tortured is a little over the top,
And thats just as crazy as nearly everyone over there claims to have found yamashita treasure or they are
saying they know where it is, heres a FACT for over 5 years Filipineo people have been coming here
asking for money, asking for detectors asking for scanners and there are thousands of these people
all claiming to know where it is and yet still not one piece has been shown here where they come begging.
I think it is time that they show us this treasure with the correct documintation and not bogus scratchings on
a rock saying theres gold bars 36 feet down, just real facts no more lies no more stories no more fairy tails.

If no one can prove they have it and show us then they should keep quiet because 5 years of lies and BS
has come to the end of the road, Treasure stories are one thing, people lying and trying to con and scam
members is going to far,

I have no intentions to offend anyone and if what I have writen does well thats tough because every word
writen is a fact and all of it has happend on this forum, and me writing this is just to remind you of what has
happend here over the last five years by your countryman/and women, all these things I have writen are facts
posted by them so if you dont like me reminding you of it then talk to the people who wrote all this rubbish
on our forum,

I understand you have hopes and dreams but if you go back to the true facts about the treasure you will be alot
closer to finding something than you are now, stop listerning to some idiot who's found a lump of concrete and go
and get the archieves and start again because this story is so Polluted it has become a joke and the stupid claims
that are made on this forum just push you away from your dreams,
The successful treasure Hunters on this forum dont waste their time talking rubbish on this forum, they go out and
do the Job and not sit here flapping their gums carrying on like a busted A$$,

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg188009.html#msg188009

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 06:45:44 pm by Ridge Runner »
Offline GUESS WHO
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

905.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2011, 07:13:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Ridge Runner
Ancient history books are writen with the aid of archeologists and and many other well versed people,
As for yamashita having a look alike just to cover so he could be tortured is a little over the top,
And thats just as crazy as nearly everyone over there claims to have found yamashita treasure or they are
saying they know where it is, heres a FACT for over 5 years Filipineo people have been coming here
asking for money, asking for detectors asking for scanners and there are thousands of these people
all claiming to know where it is and yet still not one piece has been shown here where they come begging.
I think it is time that they show us this treasure with the correct documintation and not bogus scratchings on
a rock saying theres gold bars 36 feet down, just real facts no more lies no more stories no more fairy tails.

If no one can prove they have it and show us then they should keep quiet because 5 years of lies and BS
has come to the end of the road, Treasure stories are one thing, people lying and trying to con and scam
members is going to far,

I have no intentions to offend anyone and if what I have writen does well thats tough because every word
writen is a fact and all of it has happend on this forum, and me writing this is just to remind you of what has
happend here over the last five years by your countryman/and women, all these things I have writen are facts
posted by them so if you dont like me reminding you of it then talk to the people who wrote all this rubbish
on our forum,

I understand you have hopes and dreams but if you go back to the true facts about the treasure you will be alot
closer to finding something than you are now, stop listerning to some idiot who's found a lump of concrete and go
and get the archieves and start again because this story is so Polluted it has become a joke and the stupid claims
that are made on this forum just push you away from your dreams,
The successful treasure Hunters on this forum dont waste their time talking rubbish on this forum, they go out and
do the Job and not sit here flapping their gums carrying on like a busted A$$,

AU

Needless to say most of your comment is not worthy of a reply.... but you are right about people going out and doing the job, and others flapping their gums, AS EVIDENCED BY THE NUMBER OF POSTS MADE BY PEOPLE HERE. Check the stats and you will see who is doing what.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg188014.html#msg188014

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2011, 08:14:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Needless to say most of your comment is not worthy of a reply

Hey like I said My comments are facts with thousands of posts on the Yamashita topics, writen by yamashita would be
treasure hunters, dont blaim me, blaim them they are the ones talking lies.

And you are wrong my comments are worthy of a reply, But if you did reply you would have to tell the truth
and admit that all of my post is correct as it is only referring to those who have done all the things that I have quoted,
I have no doubt that there are genuine yama treasure hunters but it is sad that there are many who just want hand outs.
The Genuine Yama Treasure hunters need help but the other 95% do more damage to the Genuine Yama treasure hunters
Judging by your passion about this you stand to have a better chance than those who come here with a scratching on a rock
but you need to stay focused, comments about body doubles does nothing for your quest,

but you are right about people going out and doing the job, and others flapping their gums, AS EVIDENCED BY THE NUMBER OF POSTS MADE BY PEOPLE HERE. Check the stats and you will see who is doing what

Forum stats have nothing to do with scammers and liars, so how far do you want to go with this?,
Like I said, If you go back to the Archieves you will get all the help you need and maybe pickup some
new info that may have been added just resently,
You have everything to gain and nothing to loose, Do some real research,

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg188023.html#msg188023

Offline hexhamation
Pull Tab

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

120.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett infinium
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2011, 11:55:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well put, Ridge Runner, Thanks for your "spot on" post. If people still think that "black is white and vice versa" then What hope is THERE?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg188034.html#msg188034

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2011, 12:13:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Okay, if you think debating is useful and/or helpful to others in this forum, I would be curious to know the source of your information. My source is the son of Military Police Major A.S. Jack Kenworthy, who General Yamashita and his staff surrendered to in the Kiangan Pocket.

You're kidding, right?

Please Register or Login

http://worldwar2database.com/gallery3/index.php/wwii1021

Yamashita died on the gallows and was captured with nearly all of his loot intact. Those are the only facts known. The rest is conjecture and fairy tale. I'm not saying you can't believe in fairy tales but you really ought to start your posts with "Once upon a time . . ."

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg188036.html#msg188036

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: