[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bapcolsdp
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Bahrain
Referrals: 0

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2009, 03:45:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

Without photos of the gold bars taken along with  a current newspaper as requested, everything claimed as a YT find stays as bullshit.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg63287.html#msg63287

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2009, 02:26:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The secret to THing is research to prove if a treasure ever existed and was hidden you gentleman have done zero research but are believing in old legends and dreams. As for signs, bored men have been carving names designs etc on walls for 1000's of years is called doodling and that is all your signs are doodling. Sorry. As for the Yam treasure research shows there is not any and till you have historical proof that a treasure was hid all you will get is a sore back and dirty hands. You are digging holes because you had a dream or someone drew a arrow on a rock. I find that very sad, so much time wasted because you will not or can not listen to reason. You came asking for help and when it's given you prefer to  argue.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg63368.html#msg63368

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2009, 11:42:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

People with gold-fevered minds and visions of thousands of tonnes of precious metal will be hard pressed to see reason.
Others who propagate the YT myth for ulterior motives will not want others to see reason as well.

Often, simple logic is thrown out the window in favor of a more enticing heady dream.

Indulge me with this hypothetical scenario if you will: for one moment, place yourself in the shoes of a head of state who has lost a territory/territories where he knows war spoils of value are hidden. Would you sit idly by and let others recover it or would you take action to get some of it back even if it means making a deal with the conquerors of the territories?

If you chose the latter scenario of making a deal, then you can also readily extrapolate that any valuables left over are exactly what they are: leftovers of inconsequential value/unbeknown to the defeated head of state.

If you chose the former scenario, then  enjoy your dream.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg63422.html#msg63422

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2009, 04:06:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I found a stone marker and some tree carvings. Putting all the clues together from a picture of a heart that had three words in it that said, "Iggy Loves Pam," and some scratches on the rock that looked like an Ace of Diamonds, I concluded that the real Yamashita treasure is buried in a cave on the south side of this hill at 7,427 foot in altitude. That's the entire caboodle! All $250 million of it. But you'd better hurry. First come, first served.

Good luck, Yam hunters. Don't all bang your heads together at the entrance like the Three Stooges used to do.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg63653.html#msg63653

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

MountMayon.jpg

« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 04:12:35 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2009, 04:44:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yea right GD and the Templar Treasures in Arizona But please send me copies of your research

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg63654.html#msg63654

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2009, 08:32:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
Yea right GD and the Templar Treasures in Arizona But please send me copies of your research

Sorry. Selling them on eBay so I can get a team together. You know how it is.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg63667.html#msg63667

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline honeyzshane
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Philippines

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2011, 04:19:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

These treasures are TRUE.  People who are not involve in it that is why they could easily say ITS A LIE. I had seen many of our citizens here in our place bacame rich because of TH. locally they start ordinary lives but instantly they become multimillionaires not because of businesses but because of this stuffs. I am a negotiator and I check things people would say that they have such things, and they really get some things checked. There are proof that it is true. Only people who don't have knowledge of it says it is fake. People who had even no experience at all. I had seen things a lot though I have none of the stuff and I can say that it is REALLY REAL STUFF.

Posted on: July 17, 2011, 04:09:38 AM I still believe out of 100 there are true 1.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187090.html#msg187090

« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 05:45:13 am by seldom »

Ashen Zeplo-HunterAmazona (",)

Offline hexhamation
Pull Tab

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

120.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett infinium
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2011, 04:48:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

What a DELUDED Man??? 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187095.html#msg187095

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2011, 10:20:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by honeyzshane
These treasures are TRUE.  People who are not involve in it that is why they could easily say ITS A LIE. I had seen many of our citizens here in our place bacame rich because of TH. locally they start ordinary lives but instantly they become multimillionaires not because of businesses but because of this stuffs. I am a negotiator and I check things people would say that they have such things, and they really get some things checked. There are proof that it is true. Only people who don't have knowledge of it says it is fake. People who had even no experience at all. I had seen things a lot though I have none of the stuff and I can say that it is REALLY REAL STUFF.

Posted on: July 17, 2011, 04:09:38 AM I still believe out of 100 there are true 1.

If you really checked things out and have proof, then show the proof.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187136.html#msg187136

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2011, 01:32:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by honeyzshane
Only people who don't have knowledge of it says it is fake. People who had even no experience at all.

I beg to differ. This nonsense has gone on long enough and it has been put to rest many times now. You can believe in whatever you want, young lady, but what you are not allowed to do here is run a business and that is what you are doing. When Yamashita surrendered, he was found WiTH his treasure and it was confiscated. There were no other large caches left behind. There never was an FRB or a Sayasa Ball. Both of those are fantasies, not reality. Just because you can touch something does not mean it ever existed in the past. They are modern but made to look old. They are fraudulent instruments and possession of them will get you arrested even in the Philippines.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187155.html#msg187155

Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: