[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline hexhamation
Pull Tab

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia
Referrals: 0

120.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett infinium
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2011, 02:25:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Great post Hardluck.  I love the Phils, visit often, have many mates there, my asawa is from Cebu too.However, we are wasting our time showing our "lack of belief"! The Yamashita mob probably believe that the world is FLAT???

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187161.html#msg187161

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2011, 10:29:25 am »
Go Up Go Down

Many a time people claim to have proof of such treasures. When asked to show the proof, they keep quiet. To me, that constitutes lack of proof, which directly results in our "lack of belief".

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187264.html#msg187264

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2011, 02:00:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist
Many a time people claim to have proof of such treasures. When asked to show the proof, they keep quiet. To me, that constitutes lack of proof, which directly results in our "lack of belief".

Even worse, they show pictures of scratches on rocks or of ages old treasure discoveries not even related to the Philippines. Do they really think we never heard of Google Images?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187308.html#msg187308

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline hexhamation
Pull Tab

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

120.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett infinium
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2011, 04:12:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hobbyist, It should be VERY OBVIOUS that Gold Digger 1950 and myself have what is known as "common sense"!
I think i read of Someone moving to a "beach spot" somewhere near Zamboanga in the Phils. Only recently a local lady was kidnapped in this area. So can you tell me is this a LACK OF BELIEF TOO?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187321.html#msg187321

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2011, 09:53:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Even worse, they show pictures of scratches on rocks or of ages old treasure discoveries not even related to the Philippines. Do they really think we never heard of Google Images?

And sometimes the rocks shown don't even have scratches! Grin

Quote:Posted by hexhamation
Hobbyist, It should be VERY OBVIOUS that Gold Digger 1950 and myself have what is known as "common sense"!
I think i read of Someone moving to a "beach spot" somewhere near Zamboanga in the Phils. Only recently a local lady was kidnapped in this area. So can you tell me is this a LACK OF BELIEF TOO?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??

No idea what your correlation is between someone moving to the beach, a kidnapping and the so-called Yamashita treasure. Care to elaborate? Kidnappings are normal in Mindanao.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187358.html#msg187358

Offline hexhamation
Pull Tab

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

120.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett infinium
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2011, 12:50:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hobbyist, do you remember your reply to that old bloke Ootpik Dec 6th 2009??? Going to Zamboanga, Going to find "the Yam" with the help of the inlaws, [4 retired generals, i think???] Grease Palms. Then build a sidecar business empire? That OLD FOOL came to Mind! My post was INTENDED to "jog"  your memory? Wink Wink Wink The correlation is there! To put it in terms that even you might understand??? about "lack of belief" What are your thoughts about whether the Earth is FLAT???
Remember WISDOM is gained over many years.  Thus you really should LISTEN to views from people like Gold Digger 1950,as HIS KNOWLEDGE is VERY special.  Forget Yamashita's Treasure, as it is best TOLD only as "children's" Bedtime Stories. Grin Grin Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187368.html#msg187368

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2011, 01:30:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hobbyist, do you remember your reply to that old bloke Ootpik Dec 6th 2009??? Going to Zamboanga, Going to find "the Yam" with the help of the inlaws, [4 retired generals, i think???] Grease Palms. Then build a sidecar business empire? That OLD FOOL came to Mind! My post was INTENDED to "jog"  your memory? Wink Wink Wink The correlation is there! To put it in terms that even you might understand??? about "lack of belief" What are your thoughts about whether the Earth is FLAT???
Remember WISDOM is gained over many years.  Thus you really should LISTEN to views from people like Gold Digger 1950,as HIS KNOWLEDGE is VERY special.  Forget Yamashita's Treasure, as it is best TOLD only as "children's" Bedtime Stories. Grin Grin Grin

Can't remember ootopic, but will search for his posts later. Dunno if you got some signals crossed, but I have listened, learned and fora long time now have not given any creedence to fairytales of Yamashita treasures. Some time back I turned down Christian's offer to be a mod for the Yamashita section, because my bias of disbelief would not do any good for the position, and a mod HAS to be fair. However, if someone can conclusively offer proof of such treasure's existence, I'm willing to see it.

Now please direct your flat earth question to others.

Posted on: July 19, 2011, 01:11:43 AM
Did a quick search for ootpik. As I've stated back in the early stages of this thread, "Many of these "treasure signs" if not fake, were either graffiti done by bored soldiers or for other purposes." And in other threads, I even speculated that such "signs" were merely survey markers, or even minerological survey markers. If that doesn't constitute disbelief in those Yamashita treasures, I don't know what does.

GD had made 2 wrong assumptions about me. One was that the carvings I saw were natural. there were man made. The second one was that certain people were my countrymen, and they are not. And he told me to take it to the pinoy forums, heck I don't even know Tagalog well enough nor had any desire to bandy with mythical treasure tales in there, and who is he to tell me where to go?

Now hexhamation, do you still have any issues with me and my writings?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187371.html#msg187371

Offline hexhamation
Pull Tab

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

120.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett infinium
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2011, 01:55:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

I DO want your opinion on my Flat Earth Question! Cheesy By the way Gold Digger is RIGHT? Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187373.html#msg187373

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2011, 02:00:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

I DO want your opinion on my Flat Earth Question! Cheesy By the way Gold Digger is RIGHT? Grin

If you insist, my only opinion on The Flat Earth was that it was a decent song by Thomas Dolby amongst others like "She Blinded Me With Science" and "Hyperactive".

And what are you referring to GD being right about?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187374.html#msg187374

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2011, 08:14:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

We have shown time after time that 99 % of the signs posted here are A. natural geological formations or B photo shop.
We have proved that the FRB are fake that the Sayasa Ball's are fake. Google Sayasa balls and all links came back here. This site is the only one on the net that will let discussion on these con's go on.
I see that you all have fell into Honeys trap. Her only interest is to keep people talking about her scam's  and by bumping this thread up she win's 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8929.msg187384.html#msg187384

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Jump to: