[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2010, 08:54:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi guys;

I want to make my position clear on these LRLs.

I don't advocate anyone spending any large sum of money on one of these units. Coil units are unbeatable. I like Minelabs.

How ever, If you already have jumped off the cliff and have one, I might be able to help you a small amount.

To me the key thing is how quick can you get back your investment on the purchase you made.

With LRLs you may never recoup the money, a big gamble, and a huge learning curve, coil units are quick, fun, and easy to use.
**** And remember, when you read the ads or propaganda, they are trying to sell you something. Check with people that have what ever you are looking at. This goes for coil units too, as not all are the same and some are specialized.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg117959.html#msg117959

Offline DailyDigger
Treasure Hunter Radio returns in 2012
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 4

655.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2010, 09:01:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

David Villanueva will be my guest on this weeks radio show. We will be discussing this very method.

Please Register or Login

www.TreasureHunterRadio.com

Saturday 12pm EST Oct. 2, 2010

Call in number is 718-508-9444 or  you can listen to the podcast which will be available for download about 15 - 20 min after the show concludes.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg117960.html#msg117960

Enter to win a 1oz American Eagle

Please Register or Login

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2010, 12:01:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by barton
Well Gold digger it is nice to see such an open and inquisitive mind.

I realize YOU KNOW that taking photos of treasure lights / treasure auras will never lead to the recovery of any treasure.  Probably nothing will ever change your mind.

Certainly in looking at the posting--I would say about 3/4 or 75 % of the posters here are in complete agreement with you.

I believe the first picture of a treasure aura; seen by thousands of people, and taken with a camera was published about 1995  by Louis Matacia.  If you asked Louis Matacia I believe he would have 30,000 reasons in gold and silver why it does in fact work in some circumstances.

I believe any reader who searches the internet can easily locate the pictures of the 8 Reals located by Real de Tayopa.  He was visually seeing a Treasure Aura.  His share of the recovery was 200 pounds, or one mule load of 8 Reales.

In my personal collection of photos I have pictures of the treasure auras caught on camera, shooting over the tops of trees, coming out of the sides of mountains and shooting up out of the ground--the camera was pointed at the ground--no flash--digital camera--and the beam of light could be easily seen shooting up out of the ground.  I have taken photos of the treasure aura--while walking--and the poition of the treasure aura remained fixed--while my angle to the colored light was constantly changing as I walked.

David Varilliea ( excuse my poor spelling ) has posted a film on U-tupe showing his photographing the treasure aura--and then digging up four gold coins from his test plot.  It is available for any one with an inquisitive mind to see / view.

If offering to help some one is a crime; I am as guilty as sin.
It is a shame as treasure hunters we can not work togeather and coperate and help each other out.
If people coperated and worked togeather--and a understand of this could be figured out it has the potential to open up and allow hundreds of individuals to recover caches they outhewise would have never found.

Barton

You are mistaking Kirlian photography with what you are calling an aura. Kirlian photography has its roots in physics and while interesting, has no useful function. You cannot force physical properties and limitations in physics to move aside for your silly notion. A digital camera has a range of sensitivity to light. Light. Not gold. Light. It won't find gold in the ground. Ever.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg117995.html#msg117995

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2010, 12:26:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Unless you want me to forward this nice letter I got today from a Nigerian lawyer?

I got one to are we cousins I will not split my 10 million with you maybe 25% after taxes its not open for debate take it or leave it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg118001.html#msg118001

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2010, 12:37:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You drive a hard bargain. Let's see what happens after I help the General smuggle 100 mil in diamonds out of the country.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg118003.html#msg118003

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2010, 12:42:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by fenixdigger
You drive a hard bargain. Let's see what happens after I help the General smuggle 100 mil in diamonds out of the country.

You know they are called blood diamonds for a reason Please don't make me explain it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg118004.html#msg118004

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2010, 12:53:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

It was either the diamonds or the leftover oil money in Lagos.

Hey, I've got an idea!!! I'll take some cracker Jack boxes, put a handle and an antenna on it and sell them a oil and diamond finder. Want in???

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg118005.html#msg118005

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2010, 01:07:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey, I've got an idea!!! I'll take some cracker Jack boxes, put a handle and an antenna on it and sell them a oil and diamond finder. Want in???

Thanks for the offer but I am getting the one Homefire is selling for $999.99 and free batteries for 2 whole weeks.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg118007.html#msg118007

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
73%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2010, 01:21:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

For my money, Hunter Pete seems to have the most open minded and objective stance on the subject to posted in this thread.  Until someone like Seldom, Hunter Pete, GD, or DailyDigger can reproduce the results Barton and Varilliea claim on their own using their own equipment in controlled experiments, I'll remain skeptical leaning strongly to very doubtful.   Further, unless their results can then be reproduced in real world situations what practical application is there?

BA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg118010.html#msg118010

Offline DailyDigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 4

655.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #159 on: September 29, 2010, 01:28:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

For the record I am not saying it is possible or it isn't possible.

I am providing an open forum with an author who claims it is possible. So you can ask him directly on Saturday or submit questions to me via email to ask him.

I expect with all the opinions on the side of it doesn't work, that I will be hearing from many of you on the phones on Saturday.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg118013.html#msg118013

Enter to win a 1oz American Eagle

Please Register or Login

Print
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49   Go Up
Jump to: