[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2010, 10:52:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Speaking with my friend, Bob Fitzgerald, he tells me he helped develop the technique way back, and that he NEVER got auras from iron.

If iron has no aura why would you think gold or silver would???
Think about it if it worked they would not be here trying to sell the book but out digging up treasure. It make little sense to share a sure fire system with the world till you have all you need. They just like the guys selling LRL are the How to win at blackjack system scam artist. Why sell something that makes you money. Yeah I heard the story more then once I got all I need so am sharing with the world for only XXX.95 BS even Bill Gates don't have all he wants its all a scam

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg126457.html#msg126457

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Thorsbolt
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2010, 11:48:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

I couldn't agree more. The amazing thing for me is that by misleading people so they can make $20 or whatever, they are causing them harm in that the person will spend thousands to pursue a false avenue.
I had also this situation with a Jerry Nokes regarding map dowsing. His sites are completely bereft of any success and even some geologically impossible as well as extremely unlikely due to story, conditions and common sense.
Having the best large area and deep seeking equipment, if something was there, I would find it.
Since Mr. Nokes advertised showing "exactly where to dig" and I searched areas much larger, I asked to be refunded the measly sum of $40 a site. He has refused.
If his skills were so accurate, wouldn't such a sum be paltry to him?
Apparently not, from which we can deduce that he is fraudulent and willing to make $40 even though it will cost the client thousands to chase his phantom BS.
Amazing to me the harm some people are willing to do others for such small sums.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg126467.html#msg126467

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2010, 01:02:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Your got a point Thor thats why you will see the moderators fight so hard to keep the scammer's in line. I think that the folks that claim to have no investment in say LRL etc. have been had and feel the need to justify their gullibility by inconveniencing the rest of us that the BS is true 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg126469.html#msg126469

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2010, 02:58:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Thorsbolt
If his skills were so accurate, wouldn't such a sum be paltry to him?

That's always been a sticking point for the dowsers and LRL proponents. If their stuff worked so well, why are they still living in less than the lap of luxury? They're all still just scraping by offering their services to make OTHERS rich. One guy actually said here on this very forum that he can't use his own abilities to enhance his own life. Only others. Yet he wants you to believe he can teach you how to find untold riches. If it works like it does for him, you can only find riches for everyone else. Why bother?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg126487.html#msg126487

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Thorsbolt
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2010, 05:00:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yes! Look at the Emperors' clothes- aren't they beautiful! And they have such an aura about them!

Posted on: November 17, 2010, 03:42:14 PM
The cameras that Villanueva recommends for his protocol are the Canon Rebel 350 or 400 Digital.
My experience has been, however, after hundreds of pics and careful reproduction of his techniques, that it does not work as prescribed.
Another matter is that there really is little difference between any model of high end Digi still cam as far as false color IR. The IR blocker is pretty standard on all.
Never the less, the technique as sold, doesn't work at all. But at least he makes $20!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg126508.html#msg126508

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2010, 06:40:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yes! Look at the Emperors' clothes- aren't they beautiful! And they have such an aura about them!

Posted on: November 17, 2010, 03:42:14 PM
The cameras that Villanueva recommends for his protocol are the Canon Rebel 350 or 400 Digital.
My experience has been, however, after hundreds of pics and careful reproduction of his techniques, that it does not work as prescribed.
Another matter is that there really is little difference between any model of high end Digi still cam as far as false color IR. The IR blocker is pretty standard on all.
Never the less, the technique as sold, doesn't work at all. But at least he makes $20!

Villanueva also recommends/endorses/uses LRL's and dowsing. There is a pattern to the chicanery 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg126526.html#msg126526

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2010, 11:46:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The amazing thing for me is that by misleading people so they can make $20 or whatever, they are causing them harm in that the person will spend thousands to pursue a false avenue.
Amazing to me the harm some people are willing to do others for such small sums.

If that's what you think of a fellow who misleads people with a $20 junk book, I'll bet you consider a fellow who misleads people by selling them a $10,000 junk LRL to be absolute scum!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg126739.html#msg126739

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2010, 04:28:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

~Carl~
If that's what you think of a fellow who misleads people with a $20 junk book, I'll bet you consider a fellow who misleads people by selling them a $10,000 junk LRL to be absolute scum!
Yes Carl?That is exactly how I feel about you?Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg127482.html#msg127482

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2010, 04:51:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by art3811
~Carl~

Yet, oddly enough, Carl isn't trying to sell you on magical treasure location using the hair on your arms raising up. You believe what you want to believe. You believe and do what you want to do. Try and sell a box of nothing for $10,000 and you will face lots of criticism. That's what Carl is talking about.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg127483.html#msg127483

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2010, 05:03:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by art3811
~Carl~

We know there is no love lost on these fantasy threads But lets keep it civil   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4498.msg127485.html#msg127485

Print
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49   Go Up
Jump to: