[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia
Referrals: 0

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 02:44:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Perhaps you need to dig a little deeper Ram. As I understand it devices were used in modern time eg. Iraq
 Other people have made comment of use in ww2 also   Cool

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg131819.html#msg131819

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 10:07:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldnboy
Perhaps you need to dig a little deeper Ram. As I understand it devices were used in modern time eg. Iraq
 Other people have made comment of use in ww2 also

yup, i see it in tv report iraq policemen use dowsing device. but what happened? it was found out that it's not working they conduct an investigation untill now who purchased those non working machine to detect explosives. it's a big issue. the goverment investigate and questioned some of their officers personnels were in hot water spending money to non working units w/c is for the safety of the public.the government questioned the manufacturer who purchased to them the non working devices. actually dowsing is a 500 percent scam. it's ovious,  even in your self you din't believed dowsing works and even to other people they don't believed they were only forced to believed that's for real.

Posted on: December 14, 2010, 09:11:17 AM
ok, let's say gold dowsing. a map indicated that there's a gold bars about 10 kilo was burried 1foot deep in the woods of 1 km radius area within the town. the dowsing device will guide nor point to the location where the buried goldbars? how about inside the the 1km radius there's a bank keeping goldbars about 1ton, the dowsing device still pointing to woods indicated in the map? how about the residents of that area having small golds in their personal eg rings,earings.neclaces etc made by gold, still dowsing device will point to the woods? how about without the map just dowsing for the gold in the area w/c is suspected by the dowser it was in the woods, the dowsing device still pointing to woods? ignoring huge gold in the vicinity?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg131840.html#msg131840

Offline okiedowser
Pull Tab

mapdowsing
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 10:11:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ram

yup, i see it in tv report iraq policemen use dowsing device. but what happened? it was found out that it's not working they conduct an investigation untill now who purchased those non working machine to detect explosives. it's a big issue. the goverment investigate and questioned some of their officers personnels were in hot water spending money to non working units w/c is for the safety of the public.the government questioned the manufacturer who purchased to them the non working devices. actually dowsing is a 500 percent scam. it's ovious,  even in your self you din't believed dowsing works and even to other people they don't believed they were only forced to believed that's for real.

Posted on: December 14, 2010, 09:11:17 AM
ok, let's say gold dowsing. a map indicated that there's a gold bars about 10 kilo was burried 1foot deep in the woods of 1 km radius area within the town. the dowsing device will guide nor point to the location where the buried goldbars? how about inside the the 1km radius there's a bank keeping goldbars about 1ton, the dowsing device still pointing to woods indicated in the map? how about the residents of that area having small golds in their personal eg rings,earings.neclaces etc made by gold, still dowsing device will point to the woods? how about without the map just dowsing for the gold in the area w/c is suspected by the dowser it was in the woods, the dowsing device still pointing to woods? ignoring huge gold in the vicinity?
                I say that person cannot dowse,and giving dowsing a bad name,that don't mean dowsing don't work,it take years to learn this,i'll been at it for 20 years,and now just getting, what you might call a fair dowser. it take a lot of time,to learn signal line's and what the L-Rod's are doing.   So don't try it, if you think you can master this in a year.....stick to a MD.  okie

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg137416.html#msg137416

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2011, 10:38:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well until someone of character shows treasure found by drowsing I and most others will stick with the belief that its a big con job. And I am sorry but 20 years following 2 L rods around without and proof of finds is a waste of time.
It has a bad name because it does not work and a few people use the get rich quick crap to con good folks out of their hard earned money.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg137419.html#msg137419

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline okiedowser
Pull Tab

mapdowsing
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2011, 11:04:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Did not say i have not found anything,in my 20 years of learning,sorry you took it wrong,but you can build one of these that i use  , for less than 20.00 that not a con..........and yes you are right, there are a lot of people out there to rip money from poor people,$$$$$$$$$$$ up to 50,000 and so,i'am just saying what 20 years of learning,done for me $20.00 dollars set me up, poor man's tool's.....and no i'am not trying to sell this! ( so no one) don't ask. Have a good Day Sir.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg137422.html#msg137422

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2011, 07:54:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by okiedowser
I say that person cannot dowse,and giving dowsing a bad name,that don't mean dowsing don't work,it take years to learn this,i'll been at it for 20 years,and now just getting, what you might call a fair dowser. it take a lot of time,to learn signal line's and what the L-Rod's are doing.   So don't try it, if you think you can master this in a year.....stick to a MD.  okie

now, in your self, believing to unbelievable? try to explain what you said signal line, can you?

ram,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg137784.html#msg137784

Offline okiedowser
Pull Tab

mapdowsing
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2011, 08:57:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yes Ram i can, but i not going to argue for 6 month, Trying to make point,i learned all this from testing,just trying to help, not rip people off..this board what i see like to argue,that leave me out. ps... if you like to learn signal line ( don't cost nothing) then PM me and i show you,but not here.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg137787.html#msg137787

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2011, 02:18:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

A new Dowsing forum without administrative  hecklers

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg137822.html#msg137822

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 02:28:58 pm by seldom »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 02:32:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell you know better then to post links to other forum with the intention of stealing members

You have been warned

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg137823.html#msg137823

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2011, 03:43:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

It's not my website, I could care less if YOUR members don't go there or not.

I didn't know you did not permit links to other websites?   My mistake!  Please  be considerate enough to remove  "INSERT HYPERLINK" from your post menu so others don't make the same mistake.    Thanks!    Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg137838.html#msg137838

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20   Go Up
Jump to: