[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2011, 11:46:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by gooner
Howdy folks.
  Some time ago I found some things while using my
m.f.d. Sorry about having done that. The experts in here
and in other sites have continually re-assured me that
my device does not work. If I had known this then, then
perhaps I would not have followed out my signal lines.
 But I was young and foolish, duped into believing that
you didn't have to understand how something works in
order to ure it. I also have a water fawcet in my kitchen.
I am so happy that I know how it works. Otherwise I
couldn't turn the knob, fill my glass, and drink. Understanding
the scientific principles of fluid dynamics saved me. Selling a few
things I found with my m.f.d. helped pay the utility bills, but if
not for learning the proven and academically documented
scientific principles, I would have died of thirst according to
the experts with all the knowledge.
 Perhaps most of us treasure hunters should get more education.
Where do you go to school to learn how to coinshoot and cache hunt?
I also have a nice detector. I had better quit finding things with it
as well, until I learn the scientific principles of how it works.
-bill-

Bill, your research got you close and your intuition about treasure found your items. Not your MFD. Your imagination is now attempting to mock science but it doesn't have any effect on those who understand science. Those who don't, mock it. There's nothing else you can do.

So, Bill, tell me you drove around randomly, picked a spot, turned your MFD on and it pointed to treasure. I might actually believe it worked if you told me that. In reality, you did the same thing a detector user would do. You researched a lead, narrowed down the location possibilities and went there. While you may truly believe your MFD found it, the facts are that your research did it. You have nothing to be ashamed of just because you used your brain instead of a machine that has nothing in it.

While you are at it, perhaps you will point out where ANYONE said that you MUST understand how MFDs work before you can use one. Or metal detectors, for that matter. Or water. You are throwing a red herring into the discussion and should be ashamed of yourself. Those of us who understand physics are not making fun of those who don't, mate. We are warning people who would spend their last few dollars on a dream that doesn't work. You might THINK your machine works, but time after time, science has proven that it does not and never could work. Either way, you still don't have to understand how it works but understanding that it does not work is priceless.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg140463.html#msg140463

« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 11:54:48 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2011, 01:06:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

GD, I would say that it is you who is mocking Science with dis-information.

To affirm your position that what has already been done for years, cannot be done, please show viewers the research data, and scientific papers where Science proves that Remote Sensing, Frequency Discrimination, or Harmonic Induction, cannot, and does not work?

Please show viewers the Science that says a Frequency can only be broadcast a few inches?

Please show viewers where the Human body cannot possibly serve to amplify the reception of a Radio, or TV signal?

Please show viewers where Science says the Human body does not generate an electrical, or Magnetic field?

Please show viewers where Science says that polarity cannot be reversed?

Please show where Science says Chemical Elements do not have a resonate frequency?

Please show viewers where Science says the Earth's Magnetic field cannot concentrate around chemical elements?

Thank you in advance for showing Scientific proof that according to Science, all of the above
are Scientifically impossible and you will have won your argument.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg140472.html#msg140472

« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 01:17:48 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2011, 02:50:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
I would say

. . . anything that will sell one of my 50c items for $1000.00.

No surprise there, Dell. MFDs do not work. When you can prove it does even once, let me know. Until then, don't try and bluster your way into a scientific discussion. You are weaponless.

Posted on: January 29, 2011, 10:42:38 AM

I stand firmly behind the science that I preach. Money back guarantee.

To affirm your position that what has already been done for years, cannot be done, please show viewers the research data, and scientific papers where Science proves that Remote Sensing, Frequency Discrimination, or Harmonic Induction, cannot, and does not work?

Immediately following yours that prove scientifically that any of that does work.

Please show viewers the Science that says a Frequency can only be broadcast a few inches?

When did I say that? That's right, Dell. I didn't.

Please show viewers where the Human body cannot possibly serve to amplify the reception of a Radio, or TV signal?

Show scientific proof that it can.

Please show viewers where Science says the Human body does not generate an electrical, or Magnetic field?

We are full of electrical impulses moving around. What has that to do with your non working machines?

Again, where did I ever say it couldn't?

Please show where Science says Chemical Elements do not have a resonate frequency?

Some elements do have a resonant frequency. But guess what? When they resonate, they emit ZERO energy keeping all of it inside the element. This goes a long way towards demonstrating your complete and utter lack of any understanding of science. But do press on. I love it when you prove my points by simply writing more.

Please show viewers where Science says the Earth's Magnetic field cannot concentrate around chemical elements?

Show scientifically where it can. You're making the claim. You prove it. I can easily prove they do change around magnetic material. Any kid in junior high can do that. In fact, Dell, even YOU could prove it if you really put your mind to it. Go on. Give it a try. Use real science for a change.

Thank you in advance for showing Scientific proof that according to Science, all of the above

You want proof of what doesn't work? Good one. I've already won that argument dozens of times. WARNING: For those who want to buy something that doesn't work, go to Dell's web site and buy anything. But don't say you weren't warned. They don't work and all you can do is prove that they don't.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg140489.html#msg140489

« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 02:59:18 am by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2011, 07:37:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

are Scientifically impossible and you will have won your argument.   Dell

Is this guy trying to be a pretend scientist, or a pretend electrical engineer?   Idiot

This is what happens when a conman has no other avenues to "prove" their product or beliefs work. They ask redundant asinine questions.  Crazy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg140508.html#msg140508

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2011, 07:40:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

dell winders, the question is your machine is working?

please show to the viewer that your machine is really working.

please show to the viewer that your machine is working not advertising.

please explain scientifically to the viewers how your machine works.

and how could those above you said linked to your machine.

and be sure in your explanation that it's scientifically accepted.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg140510.html#msg140510

Offline gooner
Copper Member

recipient of unfair treatment
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

170.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

white's xlt, homemade devices
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2011, 06:22:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Aw gee folks.

My m.f.d. is my personal m.f.d. I bought the necessary components and put my
device together myself, for under $100.

Anyways, i got a signal. I had no idea what it was or
where it was. At the time I was looking for loot from a jewelry store robbery.
The signal I got was weak. After a few minutes I realised I had two signal lines
from my probe. For the second signal line, I estimated the distance by the time it took for the signal line
to become established, from a different point after I had previosly established
the general direction. Turns out it was correct. I was about 2 miles away.
I drove some distance and found the signal again, about 1 1/2 mile away, from a different angle. I could get relatively close and get a reflected signal. Over the
next few years, as opportunities presented themselves, I shot signals in the area
and had an area reduced to about half a football field. So one day I had a chance to explore the area thoroughly and came across several markers of a style used by
Spaniards. I even found a plugged tunnel. The M.F.D. I assembled put me in the right
area, and narrowed my search, but I did a lot more research after I found the area
because I had no other lead or story of a cache to go on. It turned out to be a cache
left by members of Coronado's expedition. In 2006 I managed to crawl through
the rocks and debris in the plugged tunnel to a corner in a squared out chamber
with a domed ceiling. In this corner was a small cavity at the base of the wall.
Laying across the final boulder blocking my way, I turned on the flash on the cheap
camera, held it in the hole, parallel to the floor, and took a picture. About a month
later I got the film developed. To my surprise, there are man made items in the
photo. Some are shiny, yellow metal. So I went back to the hole, looked in, and
saw how the entire ceiling had come down. You couldn't even get to where the soles
of my shoes were when I took the picture. More research,sampling, and exploration
of the surroundings lead me to believe i had found a sealed gold dust mine, with
mercury as well. When the Indians killed off or drove out the Spaniards, the well
marked site became a deposit for a cache of the Spaniards spoils. As more time passed, I had learned what to look for, and the markers leading to this sit start from the east 
at over two miles away, and the markers from the west start at over three miles away.
We, two partners and I, have gradually been excavating into this tunnel, as time
allows for us to get together and work as a crew, and eventually, safely, we will get to
those shiny metallic objects. I used my Molecular Frequency Discriminator to locate this
"treasure," inasmuch as it did put me in the area of a cache successfully. My M.F.D.
worked like it was supposed to. I am not advertising or selling anything. Oh, and those
of you who have become somewhat acquainted with me, like Dell, and Art, and a few
others, Hello.
-bill-

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg140587.html#msg140587

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

bankrob.jpg

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2011, 07:42:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I used my Molecular Frequency Discriminator to locate this
"treasure," inasmuch as it did put me in the area of a cache successfully.

Your entire post was interesting but it was mere anecdotal evidence, not scientific evidence. Like all the MFD users here, you will never submit to real scientific scrutiny because it would deflate your balloon.

The key here is that you are enjoying yourself. Press on!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg140594.html#msg140594

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Okletsee
A.R.T.
Bronze Member

A.R.T.
Thank you66

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2385.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Gold Bug SE, Tracker IV
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2011, 09:16:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I need a MFD!  It could help me locate the alien cadavers at the crash site I found.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg140605.html#msg140605

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2011, 09:42:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Aw gee folks.

My m.f.d. is my personal m.f.d. I bought the necessary components and put my
device together myself, for under $100.

Anyways, i got a signal. I had no idea what it was or
where it was. At the time I was looking for loot from a jewelry store robbery.
The signal I got was weak. After a few minutes I realised I had two signal lines
from my probe. For the second signal line, I estimated the distance by the time it took for the signal line
to become established, from a different point after I had previosly established
the general direction. Turns out it was correct. I was about 2 miles away.
I drove some distance and found the signal again, about 1 1/2 mile away, from a different angle. I could get relatively close and get a reflected signal. Over the
next few years, as opportunities presented themselves, I shot signals in the area
and had an area reduced to about half a football field. So one day I had a chance to explore the area thoroughly and came across several markers of a style used by
Spaniards. I even found a plugged tunnel. The M.F.D. I assembled put me in the right
area, and narrowed my search, but I did a lot more research after I found the area
because I had no other lead or story of a cache to go on. It turned out to be a cache
left by members of Coronado's expedition. In 2006 I managed to crawl through
the rocks and debris in the plugged tunnel to a corner in a squared out chamber
with a domed ceiling. In this corner was a small cavity at the base of the wall.
Laying across the final boulder blocking my way, I turned on the flash on the cheap
camera, held it in the hole, parallel to the floor, and took a picture. About a month
later I got the film developed. To my surprise, there are man made items in the
photo. Some are shiny, yellow metal. So I went back to the hole, looked in, and
saw how the entire ceiling had come down. You couldn't even get to where the soles
of my shoes were when I took the picture. More research,sampling, and exploration
of the surroundings lead me to believe i had found a sealed gold dust mine, with
mercury as well. When the Indians killed off or drove out the Spaniards, the well
marked site became a deposit for a cache of the Spaniards spoils. As more time passed, I had learned what to look for, and the markers leading to this sit start from the east 
at over two miles away, and the markers from the west start at over three miles away.
We, two partners and I, have gradually been excavating into this tunnel, as time
allows for us to get together and work as a crew, and eventually, safely, we will get to
those shiny metallic objects. I used my Molecular Frequency Discriminator to locate this
"treasure," inasmuch as it did put me in the area of a cache successfully. My M.F.D.
worked like it was supposed to. I am not advertising or selling anything. Oh, and those
of you who have become somewhat acquainted with me, like Dell, and Art, and a few
others, Hello.
-bill-

Great dowsing story!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg140614.html#msg140614

Offline gooner
Copper Member

recipient of unfair treatment
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

170.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

white's xlt, homemade devices
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2011, 11:11:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Okletsee
I need a MFD!  It could help me locate the alien cadavers at the crash site I found.

Thank you, Rational Observer.

And Okietsee, come get my dog Fred and me. Also we'll bring Patty Girl.
She's a rat terrier. I just want one or two pieces of technology. I need one of those
resonance tube thingys that you point at rocks to turn them into sand, and I need
one of the doohickeys with the view screen where you point it at the ground and see what is hidden below, based on the difference in density and texture. I'll find the cadavers if they are still there. Were these aliens also inter-dimensional travellers? This is important because if the aliens were from another dimension, they may have de-materialized from our dimension when the charge was depleted on the I.D.R.* packs that I.D. travellers are now required to wear. Of course if they are deceased, they may still
be "ghosting," partially de-materialized, as the I.D.R.* pack charge half-lifes itself
away. Are you near Borger? Stinnett?
-bill-

*Inter-Dimensional Retainer; a device used to maintain materialization stability.

Posted on: January 29, 2011, 11:05:37 PM
And to you gold digger, I submit. What does it pay?
When do the testers arrive? And can they wait for proper
atmospheric conditions? I can visibly show them a signal
travelling through the air. Conditions have to be favorable,
and at the proper location. I have no "scientific proof,"
but you can see it come up out of the ground and hover across
to where it goes back into the ground again where some gold
is still buried, and you can hear it making a "sizzling" sound.   -bill-

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg140649.html#msg140649

Print