[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2011, 04:37:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
It's not my website, I could care less if YOUR members don't go there or not.

I didn't know you did not permit links to other websites?   My mistake!  Please  be considerate enough to remove  "INSERT HYPERLINK" from your post menu so others don't make the same mistake.    Thanks!    Dell

It's not the link, Dell. It's the intention. But then you are completely without conscience so you wouldn't even begin to understand that.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg137843.html#msg137843

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2011, 04:51:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Just a rational observation...Dell being scolded by the owner, and then blocked from posting on TreasureNet for the same offensive would have been a learned experience for most. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg137846.html#msg137846

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2011, 06:21:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RO, Christian does allow URLs and links to other web sites but frowns on using the posting of such to scold him or his moderators. It wasn't the link that was troublesome but the intent of his posting it. If he truly has such hard feelings about his treatment here, he should just quietly go away - not take a parting shot to the head on departing.

Scammers are not welcome here. They steal money just as surely as a crook with a gun does. Their weapons are words, misleading claims and over inflated prices for useless equipment that simply does not work. Moderators and administrators work hard to keep the other members from falling victim to them. Dell doesn't like that. Too bad. So sad.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg137854.html#msg137854

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 06:23:08 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2011, 06:34:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
RO, Christian does allow URLs and links to other web sites but frowns on using the posting of such to scold him or his moderators. It wasn't the link that was troublesome but the intent of his posting it. If he truly has such hard feelings about his treatment here, he should just quietly go away - not take a parting shot to the head on departing.

Scammers are not welcome here. They steal money just as surely as a crook with a gun does. Their weapons are words, misleading claims and over inflated prices for useless equipment that simply does not work. Moderators and administrators work hard to keep the other members from falling victim to them. Dell doesn't like that. Too bad. So sad.

Very well thought out, and very well said.        Clapp

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg137855.html#msg137855

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2011, 06:40:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Me, GD and many others have posted links to info on other forums if thats where the info is so be it. But Dell post a link to a dowsing forum just to increase his flock of sheep to fleece.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg137857.html#msg137857

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2011, 01:05:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi guys;

I'm on here for 2 reasons. !. To share information and experiences.  2. To gather information and hear others experiences.

I'm not a manufacturer or seller of information, just a hunter that uses a LOT of equipment. But some how I feel like I just stepped into a minefield. 

You guys are way off point about Dell. Have you ever done business with him? It seems some of you can go way past what I'm allowed to do here to suppress information by driving people out of here. Think I'm full of it? Do a survey and see how many people avoid this forum because of it. You may have to go to the other forums to get the info, in fact I'm sure of it. I talk to a LOT of people that just won't come here.(not just lrl users). If this is your intention, let me know and I'll shut up. If not, I'm sure you want to know the results of this behavior.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138328.html#msg138328

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2011, 01:21:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by fenixdigger
You guys are way off point about Dell. Have you ever done business with him?

No we are to smart to be taken in by a con man. Sorry if you were taken.

I talk to a LOT of people that just won't come here.(not just lrl users). If this is your intention, let me know and I'll shut up. If not, I'm sure you want to know the results of this behavior.

I call bull because most of the mod's here are also mod's and/or members of other forums like your other 66 post you are just trolling to start trouble.

Your post is way off topic not sure why you posted it here.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138331.html#msg138331

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2011, 02:00:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I posted it because a lot of conversation is being lost.

Trouble is the last thing I'm trying to cause. Once again a small application of truth.

It would seem to me that as a business you would want to bring in as many members as possible. Now take me as example.

I have a good income, have a large circle of associates that I converse with on a regular basis and believe it or not support calling the scam artists out. I use a lot of detecting equipment and would buy better 2-box or coil unit if I saw it verified on the forum.
I don't take the same hateful flak on other forums from the moderators or members, except SWR and pronghorn, but thats their nature.

I agree with Carl on most things except that I and several others can make SOME lrls work to a degree.

I do talk to people that won't come here, and that's a shame. I didn't cause that. Look at the quality of discussions that go on at Geotech1. Do you see any of those guys here?  There's a reason. You guys have a great opportunity, but it looks like geotech is going to beat you out. The forum that ends up with  the first CONSISTANT accurate LRL   uncovered is going to rule the net. There's always tomorrow.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138336.html#msg138336

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2011, 03:25:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

fenix

I still don't get the point you are trying to make, if people don't want to come to thunting that is their chose. There is two sides to every subject and the drowses get combative and argumentative when they are not agreed with or questioned just like the yammy hunters the signs and markers hunters and the KGC hunters. All that is ever asked is show some proof show some facts but they would rather get pissed off because everyone will not blindly believe them.
Yes we play devil  advocate from time to time so new un- expecting  don't get drug in to con's and spam's

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138360.html#msg138360

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 03:38:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'm on here for 2 reasons. !. To share information and experiences.  2. To gather information and hear others experiences.

Just a rational observation here...but, you are the same person who once posted "some of the LRLs out there are scams"...yet when you were asked to expand on that statement and discuss the units you knew to be scams...you clam up tighter than Dick's hatband.

You are not sharing information, but trying so desperately to validate things that have already been proven to be scientifically unsound and incorrect.

You are the first to "attack" and the first to whine when beaten down with reliable references and sources. An example of that would be your attack of a post with a picture of a H3 Tec device with a bar of gold sitting next to it....and you not even knowing where the on switch was, you claimed the H3 was off. Imagine that....the power switch was not even in the picture, yet you viciously attacked that post, claiming you were experienced with the H3. Brother, you really blew that one.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138362.html#msg138362

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20   Go Up
Jump to: