[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2011, 08:10:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well RO, your post was exactly what I'm talking about. I stated that when Curtis's unit was off or not programmed the pointer was in that position. Sorry it wasn't EXACTLY like you wanted. I also said his did not look like the rest of them on the outside. I don't know why.

I come here, make truthful statements and you fly into left field. You can't beat me down when I describe something that actually happens, you get laughed at.

The reason I don't say which units I think are scams is this. It is just MY opinion and maybe I can't make it work.I have not tried all of them and I am not going to repeat hearsay.

When I can do something repeatedly or I see it, then I'll make a statement about it.  Sorry for the confusion.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138416.html#msg138416

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2011, 08:32:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by fenixdigger
Well RO, your post was exactly what I'm talking about. I stated that when Curtis's unit was off or not programmed the pointer was in that position. Sorry it wasn't EXACTLY like you wanted. I also said his did not look like the rest of them on the outside. I don't know why.

I come here, make truthful statements and you fly into left field. You can't beat me down when I describe something that actually happens, you get laughed at.

The reason I don't say which units I think are scams is this. It is just MY opinion and maybe I can't make it work.I have not tried all of them and I am not going to repeat hearsay.

When I can do something repeatedly or I see it, then I'll make a statement about it.  Sorry for the confusion.

"You are not sharing information, but trying so desperately to validate things that have already been proven to be scientifically unsound and incorrect."

Exactly what I said. Thanks for sharing the whining portion

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138427.html#msg138427

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2011, 09:11:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RO , you are incorrect with your statement about fenixdigger not sharing information
 check my post  "the best l rods "
  I will also add that some of the personal attacts on Dell seem to be way over the top with all the name calling... Thats my opinion
   Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138448.html#msg138448

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2011, 11:18:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hmmmmm

Thanks Goldenboy, There would be a lot more response if they hadn't  been run off.  Even Carl makes a lot of constructive and informative posts. All I see from RO is bashing and name calling. Most come here to learn something, not take ridicule for having an interest in LRLs. Since I know SOME of what Dell has done over the years, I would be ashamed to talk like that about him. I have more respect for myself and other people than that. But that's just me.

Good luck GB

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138633.html#msg138633

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2011, 02:01:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

When I can do something repeatedly or I see it, then I'll make a statement about it.  Sorry for the confusion.

Below is the picture of the H3 Tec device NOT pointing to the bar of gold sitting right next to it. You immediately attacked the post, insulted the poster and claimed superior knowledge in the use of the device via experience. However, you mistakenly thought the on switch was in the photograph...when it wasn't...and flew off into left field.

Truthful statements? Damage control is more like it.  

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138659.html#msg138659

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

test.jpg

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2011, 03:31:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks Goldenboy, There would be a lot more response if they hadn't  been run off.  Even Carl makes a lot of constructive and informative posts. All I see from RO is bashing and name calling. Most come here to learn something, not take ridicule for having an interest in LRLs. Since I know SOME of what Dell has done over the years, I would be ashamed to talk like that about him. I have more respect for myself and other people than that. But that's just me.

Dell may make it into the Guinness Book of World Records for the most people scammed by his non functioning products.

Every time his stuff fails a test, he says that the real dowsing sense is inside the user themselves and the machine only enhances it. He can't ever explain how it does that but he swears that's what his machines do. Inside is a worthless piece of electronic junk - hand made and done so very poorly with solder bridges and cold solder joints. They do not work. Not even a little bit. Dell is taking thousands of dollars for a product that does not work. When you read this and decide to buy one for yourself, you have nobody to blame but yourself when you are standing there in some field wondering why you are finding nothing. Such is life.

The truth is much simpler than what Dell will tell you. If dowsing does work, it is from inside the individual doing the dowsing, not from a machine. I don't believe that any individual can dowse but am open to the possibility that I am wrong about that. In the case of the machines and their ability to detect things, I stand firmly behind the physics. I am an electronics engineer with 40 years experience in designing such things. I have actually been contracted (in the distant past) to design, if possible, a machine that will extract gold from seawater. After 2 years, we could extract a few molecules (done with the very first design) but never any more than that and at a power cost that made it impractical. Even today, it is impractical. Gold would have to reach $8,000 per ounce before it would become practical - assuming power costs remain constant. The gold molecules were mixed with sodium molecules which burned when exposed to water or air leaving the gold molecules to float away in the flames unless it was immediately placed in oil.

It's the absolute perfect dream for any treasure hunter to have a device that can find gold at a distance or accumulate it for next to nothing. Do you really believe that Dell would be flogging his devices if they truly worked as he claims? Nope. He'd be out there recovering tons and tons of gold and being very, very quiet about it. Isn't that what you'd do?

I suggest to you that your daydreaming fantasy is to find the perfect dowsing instrument. Be honest. I know mine is. But the truth is, you let your fantasy rule your judgment and I let reality take charge. Oh, I do WISH it were a real technology but it simply isn't.

Save your money and stop yelling at the moderators who are charged with keeping you from being burned by a user here.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138689.html#msg138689

« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 03:41:13 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2011, 03:50:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Every drowsing thread ends up the same way, one side asking for some proof that/how it works and the pro side dodging the question. If I invent and build a new type of detector I better have my ducks in order and be prepared to answer questions and show some proof that it works or I would get eaten alive.

All thats ever been asked of you fenix Dell are any of the others is show some proof. You can't so you became combative with members that do not agree with.

The H3 Tec is the biggest con of the 21 century you pay XXXXXXXXXXXX dollars for a piece of plastic and a weeks worth of brain washing. People will end up in jail behind it and I hope the others will learn from it.

Fenix you have been warned once already this is the second time STOP CALLING OUT AND DISRESPECTING MEMBERS.

You seem so worried about folks that don't came here I suggest you join them are move on to some treasure topics before its to late.

Seldom      

GD posted while I was typing so you may already be Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138691.html#msg138691

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2011, 04:09:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Seldom, we have both encountered true believers and they differ from scammers. They offer what they believe is truth and don't try to sell anything. They believe what they are saying. The scammers come along and offer so-called proof without ever showing anything that can be verified. When challenged by anyone with knowledge on the subject, they shout and squeal "Libel! Slander!" then scamper off to their rock and crawl back under.

Dell swore he was leaving this place forever yet if you look at his profile, he is here daily. He signs in and checks to see what is being said. He can't even be truthful about storming off in a huff. Not only is he willing to take money for a non working product, he is so arrogant that he just must see what is being said about him. He thinks we're just too stupid to notice he's been here daily.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138695.html#msg138695

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2011, 04:12:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GD I believe he is here posting everyday just under a different ID

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138696.html#msg138696

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2011, 05:33:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well Seldom, we do have common ground. The H3 setup is crap for that kind if money and even has a way to skin you every year. It did get the same indications I already had and NOT all of them were gold. I can say this because I had it in my hand.

As far as Dell, I was talking about the way he has treated me as far as help. I know nothing of his devices.

And about the 2nd warning, please reference the calling out and disrespectful statements I have made so I can avoid making them again.

I don't believe I have ever promoted any units other than the Minelab and the Arc Geo-logger, and I stand by that.

I will try to post some photos and pm you to get the parameters of what I can post as far as our hunting trips.

Posted on: January 22, 2011, 05:15:04 PM
1st picture sent today

Posted on: January 22, 2011, 05:26:26 PM
Others won't go through, sorry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19629.msg138723.html#msg138723

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

PIC_0025.JPG

Print