[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 12:41:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

This is an awesome story! I love hearing them! I was born and lived in Missouri but i never heard this one. So its great to find some more stories.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg65620.html#msg65620

Offline Cessna
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites & Garrett
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2010, 11:12:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

Some items not brought up in the replies.  The real Jesse James was shot and killed in St. Joesph Mo.   There were several persons using the name Jesse James and the question is were they copy-cats or a plan by the real Jesse James to confuse the law.  Also if you research all the places Jesse & his gang were supposed to have committed crimes or "holding out" ,it would not have been possible unless his horse was a Mustang Shelby with 400hp and even then it would not explain how he could be in two places at once.
Today there are the "legend lives" people that would like to believe that Jesse is alive or died at 101 ,somewhat like the "Elvis is still alive and he's not really buried in Graceland group".

Back to the KGC in what I have read I come to the conclusion that there really isn't one place all this treasure is hidding but it was spread around to support to those that needed it to cont. their fight against the north.

Another thing that I found interesting is a lot of places that may contain a cache have become Federal or State property and no one is allowed to search for any type of cache or even to use a metal detector for coin shooting.   Is this one way to secure the cache so only the Government can find it or just a coincidence? 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg65688.html#msg65688

Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2010, 05:18:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Cessna, some believe he was shot and killed on St. Joseph, MO. But these people are mainly the ones who haven't gone in and done much research about Jesse James. I have some info that will show to you that Jesse James in fact was not killed in St Joseph MO. If you go and look into the confederate reunion records you will see that Jesse James in fact was in attendance and if you look closely at the photo you will see him. The have put this picture up against a well known picture of Jesse James in a facial recognition program and has substantial evidence to be him. This is just a little bit of what is known and I have some of my own research with it. So I hope this cleared somethings up for you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg65744.html#msg65744

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2010, 05:28:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by justint538
Cessna, some believe he was shot and killed on St. Joseph, MO. But these people are mainly the ones who haven't gone in and done much research about Jesse James.

Excuse me? Just a rational observation here, but how can you say "some believe" and "those people are mainly the ones who haven't...." when those are the results of mainstream history? Actually....it should be "some say he was not shot and killed" and then try a change the history books.

Quote:Posted by {author}

I have some info that will show to you that Jesse James in fact was not killed in St Joseph MO. If you go and look into the confederate reunion records you will see that Jesse James in fact was in attendance and if you look closely at the photo you will see him. The have put this picture up against a well known picture of Jesse James in a facial recognition program and has substantial evidence to be him. This is just a little bit of what is known and I have some of my own research with it. So I hope this cleared somethings up for you.

These conspiracy theories have been kicking around for years. They were not validated then, or now

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg65748.html#msg65748

Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2010, 05:35:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RO, the fact that he was killed in St Joseph MO was what was just given right away. That what he wanted them to believe. If you look at the body that was supposedly his you will see that there is one entrance hole for the bullet and its not even in the back of the head. Although the story is that he was shot in the back of the head at an angle and the bullet did exit his head and had been lodged in the wall.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg65750.html#msg65750

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2010, 05:49:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RO, the fact that he was killed in St Joseph MO was what was just given right away. That what he wanted them to believe. If you look at the body that was supposedly his you will see that there is one entrance hole for the bullet and its not even in the back of the head. Although the story is that he was shot in the back of the head at an angle and the bullet did exit his head and had been lodged in the wall.

Ok...so, when you say "That's what he wanted them to believe"....did Jesse tell you that himself...or, do you have some documentation that would validate that's what Jesse wanted them/us to believe?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg65758.html#msg65758

Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2010, 05:58:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If you look at all the research on him now, you can see that theres many of them that support that his death was a set up and they give good evidence to prove it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg65763.html#msg65763

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2010, 06:43:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If you look at all the research on him now, you can see that theres many of them that support that his death was a set up and they give good evidence to prove it.

Not really. Those are the same conspiracy theories that have been around for years.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg65780.html#msg65780

Offline justint538
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

455.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Ace 250
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2010, 09:29:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

What says that his death wasn't a conspiracy theory?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg65815.html#msg65815

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2010, 09:54:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

What says that his death wasn't a conspiracy theory?

Would you care to reword that so it make sense?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,792.msg65826.html#msg65826

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17   Go Up
Jump to: