[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline csharp
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Australia
Referrals: 0

970.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2010, 05:56:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Hardluck

Thank you for posting another great map.

Pearl Island is a very interesting Island, has a wonderful resort, i think the TV show Survivor was shot there but don't quote me on that one.

thanks again

Regards

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg102657.html#msg102657

Offline tony69
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

255.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2010, 01:13:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

HARDLUCK, how do you know the guy who wrote the book on kidd who now lives in dorset by the way  did not have the brains to work out the charts, was he right in what he said, any one who cant work out the chart will say fake,as they do.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg106126.html#msg106126

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2010, 01:51:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

tony it has been proven that the maps are fakes we don't need to enplane it to you again. We know you know the answer you know where all the treasure is buried but your not going to tell us unless we invest in your hair brain ideal. You will take it to the grave with you and know one will find it.
We just did this last month or so with you don't think we need to do it again, look up your old post.

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg106130.html#msg106130

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline tony69
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

255.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2010, 07:21:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

who has proven that they are fakes who ,you,  have you read it some where, how do you know,do you go buy what people write in books, i guess you do, oh well i can see why it has never been found.i would love to know 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg106225.html#msg106225

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2010, 08:37:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

You will never know tony can't find what is not hidden

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg106236.html#msg106236

Offline tony69
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

255.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2010, 11:27:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

so you cant prove they are fake ,only hearsay, Well its common knowledge they are fake you say,It is common knowledge who won the last electon a fact that can be proved if you go to no,10 and you have know facts and can prove nothing only hearsay. Thats good research and you a treasure hunter tut tut       the queston i ask is how can you prove the charts are fake.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg106256.html#msg106256

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2010, 11:40:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

Can you prove they are real NO

Think I will take the word of several historians and  museum personal over a boiler room con man whose first post was to ask for money. As for research you still want to believe in a fairy tale when the facts have proved you wrong time and again. But that's OK we got you pegged so carry on. LOL   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg106257.html#msg106257

Offline tony69
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

255.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2010, 05:57:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

oh well apart from being rude you know nothing so i will tell you ,there are people who   look for treasurer and my i say work hard ,they are called treasure seekers and there are others who sit in an armchair and clime this and that but know nothing, because they are to lazy to get off there backside and go and find what is true,Who knows best about the charts the man who bought them not you or i but the man who has them (this being right at the time of my research]so i went Canada to see him he was old at the time and told me That i could not see the charts as they were in a bank but said they where genuine 16th century documents written in The 16 th century  and that one was on the reverse side of a leagel document that belonged to Kidd's wife (you didn't know that did you)(so they are fakes written by Palmer are they ,Palmer never at any time said he faked the charts) and that they were fading if not faded beyond all recognition ,and that the only copies of the chart was in the hands of a gentleman in England by the name of Howlett who bought the copies when they were auctioned.just think you and everyone will know the truth ,    Will you say sorry to for being rude      ( no)  that's life ,Well you did admit one thing you can not prove they are fake ,that's called a fact, and i found that fact, me, not you or anyone else , me .if i can be of help to any one i will tell you of my research.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg106359.html#msg106359

Offline hardluckTopic starter
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2010, 09:39:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Tony69

Firstly I am always open to rational debate in an open forum.

No one doubts that you are interested in the Captain Kidd Topic. However blind obsession with your theory and explosive temperament when your beliefs are challenged do not win you any respect from anyone here.

Respect is earned with rational debate with references and putting forward a convincing case for your claims. Clearly you have not done is that because you have been too busy criticizing anyone who challenges your claims. that usually comes from people who take a personal affront when their belief is challenged. You are not the first or the last to go down that road.

In answer to your question there are 3 self professed current experts with their own websites that believe that the Kidd Palmer charts are genuine. You can find them yourself as I have no interest in dragging their names in the mud.

However all of their assumptions are made up from interpretations of the alleged charts. One them later confessed to me personally in confidence that the Kidd Palmer charts were fake after years of writing books on Captain Kidd and claiming they were real. The others are a well meaning disciple of the first and the other has based his assumptions on a gut feeling that they are real. If they were so correct with their interpretations then why have they claim the same treasure is buried in three different locations? Further more I do not need to repeat what has already been said by me or the others on topic of the authenticy of the charts.

Now the man you mention Anthony Howlett a barrister had his own agenda in not revealing the alleged charts to the public as he ascribed hook line and sinker to Harold Wilkins delusions and believed there was a Kidd connection to Oak island. It was a selling point for the alleged Kidds charts to legitimize his own Fund raising project in Canada. You can read his 1958 magazine article on Oak island if you like.

Now please enlighten me:

You claim to have flown to Canada to meet the man who had the charts but was unable to see them because they were locked away in a bank vault? And yet you have based your assumption that they are real because he told you they were 16th century and real but you have not seen the alleged charts in person?

It seems a very shaky ground to base your research and conclusions on charts you yourself claimed to have never seen?

Don't you see a pattern here?

Seriously is this all really worth the effort?

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink.

I wish you luck on your venture as you have about buckleys and none of getting any real support with your claims and current attitude.

Hardluck  Cheesy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg106386.html#msg106386

Offline tony69
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

255.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2010, 01:43:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi hardluck ,nice to meet you, ooh your answers first let me say that knowing how to find kidd treasure now makes me laugh at people, and if i have said any thing wrong then I'm sorry as this i do not wish to do ,only help others find it as i did ,now as to your questions i have never said the charts are real or fake it is up to anyone to make there own mind up on only what i have found out ,as to the other sites and we are thing of the same person, let me say this he like all the rest will fail because like marshall knight and all the rest to few to mention all fail because they guess were Kidd's hiding place is, as i have facts and can prove beyond a doubt what i say is true,where as you do not ,i must go now as PC is on the blink and it is clear to me that you do not want to know how to find kidds treasure.only make others blind  no one will say sorry to me ,good luck in what you do

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg106397.html#msg106397

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21   Go Up
Jump to: