[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline milesdzyn
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

210.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab SD2100V2, Eureka Gold, XT17000 - Fisher Gemini III
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2011, 05:20:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

LRL, you've got two of them, there on your face. Before Metal Detectors the Spanish, and others, had great success locating Gold and other mineral wealth by Learning and understanding what they were looking for. The next time your out in the field where gold has been found look around and note what your environment is telling you about the area.

Long Range is the problem when your talking about LRL's we can detect all sort's of materials in many diffrent ways but as soon as you lengthen the distance between the detector and object other influences start getting involved and modify the detection outcome. The greater the distance the greater the variables, so when your talking a mile, like some of these LRL's claim, the math and logic just doesn't add up.

Back to the 2 LRL's on your face, they don't do much for you if you don't use the grey mushy stuff behind them. I recommended a book a while back "De Re Metallica" it's in the "recommended reading" forum. Old school techniques on searching for gold and other stuff would be a great topic.

Miles

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg173105.html#msg173105

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2011, 05:25:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I agree miles eyes and a good detector

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg173108.html#msg173108

Offline Gold24K
Copper Member

Gold is healing
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Home build PI
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 07:06:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ehh... Is it possible for you to describe your avatar? It is hard to concentrate knowing that your avatar is looking us...
Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked
[/quote]
My Avatar is Kuthumi Lal Singh - a true Avatar, a real live Master. Kuthumi and El Morya were students of The Lord Maha Chohan who had Kuthumi and El Morya contact Madam Blavatski and offer her the opportunity to bring forth the next wave of Inner Truths to humanity. She accepted and This was the founding of Theosophy.
Gold24K

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg173722.html#msg173722

Gold24K

Offline GOLDREAMERTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Puerto Rico

450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2011, 07:52:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by milesdzyn
LRL, you've got two of them, there on your face. Before Metal Detectors the Spanish, and others, had great success locating Gold and other mineral wealth by Learning and understanding what they were looking for. The next time your out in the field where gold has been found look around and note what your environment is telling you about the area.

Long Range is the problem when your talking about LRL's we can detect all sort's of materials in many diffrent ways but as soon as you lengthen the distance between the detector and object other influences start getting involved and modify the detection outcome. The greater the distance the greater the variables, so when your talking a mile, like some of these LRL's claim, the math and logic just doesn't add up.

Back to the 2 LRL's on your face, they don't do much for you if you don't use the grey mushy stuff behind them. I recommended a book a while back "De Re Metallica" it's in the "recommended reading" forum. Old school techniques on searching for gold and other stuff would be a great topic.

Miles

Umm... in summary based in your comments you are telling us that you bought a LRD and you took too much time to descipher how it works to finally find that they really don't work and that you will continue to locate gold using your eyes... Too much words to say all what we know...  Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg173738.html#msg173738

Offline GOLDREAMERTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Puerto Rico

450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2011, 07:04:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Gold24K
Ehh... Is it possible for you to describe your avatar? It is hard to concentrate knowing that your avatar is looking us...
Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked

My Avatar is Kuthumi Lal Singh - a true Avatar, a real live Master. Kuthumi and El Morya were students of The Lord Maha Chohan who had Kuthumi and El Morya contact Madam Blavatski and offer her the opportunity to bring forth the next wave of Inner Truths to humanity. She accepted and This was the founding of Theosophy.
Gold24K

Then ask your masters to assist you in such design...  Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg174113.html#msg174113

Offline milesdzyn
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

210.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab SD2100V2, Eureka Gold, XT17000 - Fisher Gemini III
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2011, 09:39:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GOLDREAMER
Umm... in summary based in your comments you are telling us that you bought a LRD and you took too much time to descipher how it works to finally find that they really don't work and that you will continue to locate gold using your eyes... Too much words to say all what we know...  Wink

Have no idea what your talking about. I've never owned a LRL because I know they don't work, it's just common sense.

Miles

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg174152.html#msg174152

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 03:29:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by milesdzyn
Have no idea what your talking about. I've never owned a LRL because I know they don't work, it's just common sense.

Miles

Miles, I think he was just pointing out the truth about them and messing with you, he did'nt meen nothing by it

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg174192.html#msg174192

Offline Mike
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2011, 02:12:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

There seems to be a lot of confusions about LRL's. I will be the first to admit many so-called LRL's are not much more than glorified dowsing rods, but not all LRL's are dowsing. I have said in the past that the key here is: Where is the discrimination? It is my opinion and the opinion of others who are in the know that the discriminated signal line is really the only true discrimination. I realize there are some baited rods that are borderline LRL's, but there is no question when a person walks across a discriminated signal line and the rod responds--it aligns with the signal line. I also realize it is extremely easy to override the response and prevent the rod from aligning. Some days it is not going to work, or be very weak. Personally I am of the opinion that the cause is the person, not the equipment. I know two people who have dogs that can detect a discriminated signal line. One guy says there are days he cannot find the line but the dog can find it. And there are days the dog cannot find the signal line. And also there are the electronic receivers. Obviously these do not require and psychic ability.   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg174764.html#msg174764

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2011, 02:26:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Mike
There seems to be a lot of confusions about LRL's. I will be the first to admit many so-called LRL's are not much more than glorified dowsing rods, but not all LRL's are dowsing. I have said in the past that the key here is: Where is the discrimination? It is my opinion and the opinion of others who are in the know that the discriminated signal line is really the only true discrimination. I realize there are some baited rods that are borderline LRL's, but there is no question when a person walks across a discriminated signal line and the rod responds--it aligns with the signal line. I also realize it is extremely easy to override the response and prevent the rod from aligning. Some days it is not going to work, or be very weak. Personally I am of the opinion that the cause is the person, not the equipment. I know two people who have dogs that can detect a discriminated signal line. One guy says there are days he cannot find the line but the dog can find it. And there are days the dog cannot find the signal line. And also there are the electronic receivers. Obviously these do not require and psychic ability.   

Mike does Lightning storms  either before or after boost the ability to locate or does it decrease the ability to focus?

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg174770.html#msg174770

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2011, 04:19:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Mike
There seems to be a lot of confusions about LRL's.

There is no confusion whatsoever. Manufacturers and promoters solicit the "confusion" card every time evidence of fraud and deceit are presented.

Here is that small list of those who are not confused:

United States Government
United States Department of Justice
United States Navy
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Sandia National Laboratory

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg174804.html#msg174804

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.