[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline gambol1
Silver Member

At first we were all hunters
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

4800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 150, 250,Fisher F75S, Tesoro sand shark
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2011, 08:01:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

the only long range gold detector that I know of that actually works is a guy dressed in a clown suite by the road holding a sign "We Buy Gold" Grin

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg174919.html#msg174919

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2011, 08:12:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by gambol1
the only long range gold detector that I know of that actually works is a guy dressed in a clown suite by the road holding a sign "We Buy Gold" Grin

You're gonna have to stand by the naughty wall fer that one  Angry Angry Angry

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg174929.html#msg174929

Offline Mike
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2011, 06:13:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Lightning storms usually build positive ions before/during the storm. It depends on the person, but most people do not function as well . There are a few people who thrive on the positive ions, but I doubt they know how to locate. After a storm, there are usually an abundance of negative ions and this is good. I've never tried to locat near a lightning strike, but I read that if lightning has struck in the area there can be a magnetic charge typically in a circle around the strike.

Posted on: May 20, 2011, 05:06:53 PM
Since when does ANYONE believe what the gov't says? They are in the treasure hunting business. My motto is "If you can't use a locator then you don't know. "  It's just like the lotto--they don't want anyone to know that lotto picking systems work. If people found out the jackpots would be lower and they wouldn't get nearly as much money. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg175293.html#msg175293

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2011, 12:06:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

hey Mike I find your info interesting, can you send me a pm about the lotto

I would like to se how the system works

the lightning circle WoW sounds cool  Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg175388.html#msg175388

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2011, 05:08:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Question: how long long are we talking min to max ?

Two box,  gpr, nokta  Cool Sure there are many more also

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg175399.html#msg175399

Offline GOLDREAMERTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Puerto Rico

450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2011, 11:15:10 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldnboy
hey Mike I find your info interesting, can you send me a pm about the lotto

I would like to se how the system works

the lightning circle WoW sounds cool  Cool

What??? Unbelievable!  Shocked Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg175472.html#msg175472

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 07:41:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
If I ever have designed one that works, not even my best friend would have seen it. Ever. It would remain my little secret forever. And I would probably be buried with it.

Herein is the truest statement I have ever seen  about this subject. With this said, here's another truism. Working Lrls (over 50% accurate) are and have been out there. Can you find them? Only the holes(maybe an old lock let behind). The last one I was aware of, the owners moved to Europe, after leaving me a rather nice group of holes.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg184581.html#msg184581

Offline gambol1
Silver Member

At first we were all hunters
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

4800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 150, 250,Fisher F75S, Tesoro sand shark
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 09:48:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

fenixdigger,  I saw two programs that peaked my interest in LRL technology. I'll tell you about them but first I want to apologize to those that have faith in LRL technology for my off the wall comment earlier in this thread.
The first program was on the Science Channel titled "Through the Wormhole" It should make LRL believers happy. Why. A quantum physicist and a brain surgeon teamed up to come up with a theory that would explain why LRL's might work. Before I tell you about the theory lets review why it is generally believed they don't work: Electrons exist in 'orbits' or 'clouds' around atoms of metals. the Electrons are free to travel from one atom to the next. They can travel from a lump of gold up a copper wire to a meter where they can be measured. Good but we have no wires between the gold and LRLs. The second thing is moving electrons give off magnetic waves (radio). MD.s detect these magnetic waves. They are able to distinguish Gold from Iron because when the magnetic waves come in contact with the metal atoms they are bent and shifted. (phase and frequency). MD's are highly sophisticated radio receivers that receive the waves and measure how they are bent or shifted. That being said the best MDs only work over a range of  a few 10's of feet because the bending and shifting of the waves is weak relative to the strength of waves coming from all other sources including power lines, electrical components of the circuit, etc. The conclusion is LRLs cannot work on radio waves so what else is there? The theory presented in "Through the Wormhole" is that all cosmic space is permeated with something that can be concentrated or manipulated like radio waves and the human brain contains special nano sized organells that do just that. Their theory is that human consciousness is a result of the interplay of these organells with the intergalactic medium. Think ESP. This is not an entirely new hypothesis. When early radio experimenters in the age of Marconi and  Edison got a hold of Einsteins' 1920s prediction that space was not empty they set about trying to invent the mythical 'ether' detector. Ether being the name given to the stuff that fills up space. All the LRL devices I have seen are electrical devices and none seem to have an 'ether' detector encorporated. Even though there may be hope for one if the wormhole theory is correct.

The second thing I saw was on the National Geographic channel.  I don't know the title but it was all about the discovery of gold. In it an off the shelf H3 LRL detector was given a test run by a treasure hunter out in Utah. He had a map of lost Spanish treasure of 8-10 lb gold bars hidden in a cave in the mountains. He followed the map using treasure locating symbols marked on trees and the H3 indications. One key symbol was an outline of a black bull's head carved into the bark of a quaking aspen. He found the symbol and took a reading with his H3 LRL . Followed the lead and wound up in a two chambered cave just like the one on the map. He took another reading with the LRL and it pointed to the cave. Unfortunately in the cave they found no gold and the trip turned out to be another wild goose chase. Oh well! gambol

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg184595.html#msg184595

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 10:20:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

gambol, I wonder if because he was wanting to find the cave and the cave was on the map,
that the machine did just that and found the cave, I wonder if he put gold on the map and
put his thoughts on that weather he would have found gold, or maybe the legend was not
complete and someone had removed the gold long ago.

As I know nothing about LRLs, but only what I have seen posted here I am just fumbling
in the dark here.

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg184600.html#msg184600

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2011, 10:31:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

Just a thought!

If LRL's worked , don't you think we would all have one by now? Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg184601.html#msg184601

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.