[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2011, 10:58:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RO, These guys dont come calling every time we talk detectors, now everyone did ask you to let them be
and now it's turning to crap again, Why cant they discuss their choosen topics in peace,

AU

Posted on: July 03, 2011, 10:38:28 PM
Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
Yep. No post goes without an insult.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg185231.html#msg185231

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2011, 11:08:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yep. No post goes without an insult.

Why because he said you were trying to be a horse butt I agree thats what you are doing just baiting these guys every chance you get. I am going to ask you for the last time unless you have information to add  please let these guys have there discussion, and stop baiting the LRL guys.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg185233.html#msg185233

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2011, 08:18:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom

Why because he said you were trying to be a horse butt I agree thats what you are doing just baiting these guys every chance you get. I am going to ask you for the last time unless you have information to add  please let these guys have there discussion, and stop baiting the LRL guys.

I'm the opposition in the discussion. I am not a horses butt, nor is my opinion worthless. I am not a troll or naysayer, but a poster with pertinent information about the topic. It just so happens my reliable references, sources and documentation does not support their opinion.

Without opposition, the thread is simply a message board full of "atta-boys" and not an OPEN FORUM.

I would much rather discuss the device than be insulted, banter with and threatened for voicing MY opinion.

To stay on topic, and adding to the discussion... here is the court ruling for a PERMANENT INJUNCTION... where the LRL was found scientifically unsound and incorrect:

{alt} 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg185263.html#msg185263
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnwarn.gif

« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 04:03:28 pm by seldom »
Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2011, 09:17:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Now R O,, There's a huge difference between humor and insults. I'm fooling with you, trying to keep it light. I'm sorry you can't tell the difference. Did you see any; low down, dog pocket, so & so & so ? Than would be an insult. Go on, call me a youngster, make my day,,, please. And I didn't say you WERE a horses butt, I said you were trying to ACT like one at that moment. BIG difference.  When I said I went to the moon I was a liar AT THAT moment.

And guys, he's right. He is the other side of the coin. I don't mind, I was probably worse than him at one time. After I had found a small henway everything became clear, and life continued.

Posted on: July 04, 2011, 08:50:06 AM
Now if you took your coil detector and tried to find robin eggs, how many do you think you'd get?  That's what happens if you take a MFD (function generator) and try to find bombs.

Anyone here able to list the types of explosives in ALL bombs?? Not a chance. How could you have the freqs for them?

I'll grant you, you may, be able to tune a good f/g to A bomb, but what did you tune to?  The case, the detonator, a wire, or one of a hundred other things. It would take a wild computer program to do that, and since no one has correctly identified the force (energy, signal, resonance) involved, how do you make a sensor to control the changes?

That device is not relevant to what we are doing now. No one I am involved with has an unaltered factory unit. What does that tell you?  (take notes, there will be a test later) One guy has over 4,000 in gold in his, another has a f/g that can tune down to .001 of a hz., another has added 2 antennas to his. Don't forget the over driven henway.

Posted on: July 04, 2011, 09:08:59 AM
Quote:Posted by hardrockminer
I believe that there will be long range gold detectors ( Tesla used frequency (matching) to cause shaking of buildings and earthquakes).

It is hinted at that everything has a frequency, find the right frequency for the element you are looking for (remember elements are rarely found in pure form to) & design a machine that can home in on precise or near frequency targets.

Metal detectors use magnetic fields disruptions to find metalic objects.

Up in Colorado I've seen (back in the 70s & 80s) helicopters & planes towing huge coils or antennias, looking for what ?  Big ore pockets ? Treasure ?

Just thougt I'd throw my two-cents in..................HaRM

Let's look at this. We actually used a magnetron microwave generator on a couple of runs. I made a wave guide for it, we got behind trees, fired that puppy off with a LOOOONG cord, and blew out a multimeter that was in the line of fire. No great advantage with it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg185273.html#msg185273

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2011, 09:32:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

RO, this topic started off with two guys taking shots at skeptics or what ever you want to call them.
but they still wanted to discuss their gizmos but that never got off the ground due to intervention by others,
These folk have the right to discuss this topic without someone shouting Liar Liar, they are not trying to convince you
they were trying to talk between them selves and I asked them to explain the hows and whys, they are not trying
to con anyone they are just ansewering questions that I have asked, if you dont like their ansewers then change channel,
you dont have to counter their replies and considering the flack they have copped I'm glad they stuck around,
90% of people dont believe in LRLs etc, But they do so just let them Be.

AU

Posted on: July 04, 2011, 09:23:59 AM
Quote:Posted by fenixdigger
fired that puppy off with a LOOOONG cord, and blew out a multimeter that was in the line of fire.

well you ain't getting your hands on my top of the range Fluke, what on earth was you trying to do? and what
does that thing do, apart from kill multimeters

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg185275.html#msg185275

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Anderson rod, Aurora Aqua, E-scope, Examiner, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2011, 09:41:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

You know R/R, I only have one complaint about the critics. Why won't they try any experiments to see what we are talking about?  Once you "know" there is an unseen "force" the understanding can commence. Without that knowledge, I don't know what it would take.

Some have tried it and say it didn't do anything. If they would have got the neighbor and put it in his hands with little instructions other than go, the reality would have come out.

If your mind is set against this, the real "idiot-motor" effect will happen. As soon as the "rod" starts to move the hand will correct it, keeping it straight. The initial start of movement is very soft (on simple rods) and momentum builds. It is very easy to "correct". There is one of the keys, recognizing a real "hit" and not a wobble from stepping wrong.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg185276.html#msg185276

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2011, 09:49:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

Fenix, I know these ar'nt the same as dowsing but I have seen that done and I have met someone over here that can do it,
I dont have the ansewers as to why or how but I am willing to keep my mind open and thats all we need to start finding out
I was going to ask about the wobble effect and how can you tell if someone makes it do it's thing

AU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg185277.html#msg185277

Offline fenixdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2011, 10:06:34 am »
Go Up Go Down

We were trying to kill the B/S around the target to make pinpointing more precise. Here's an example; In an area 110 ft round, the gps wouldn't work, the lrls kept pointing all around, things went nuts. The area was way too thick to clear the whole thing. This was not the only one of these we have had. Figured an EMP may change things. Actually it took a 700,000 v stungun and a henway to make a difference.

You have to lie to the subject. Like if you have them with just coat hangers in the yard and you know there are electric lines.

Tell them the rod is going to pull down or shake. If they get the reaction swing--- all good. I've had them apologize for not getting what I told them. This eliminates any idiot-motor stuff one way or the other.

The look on their faces is cool. That's when you know they can do it.

When I get a reaction, I back up and move forward several times. Then you can move over, change the angle you came into the "line" and do it again. Remember the initial movement is soft. I'll scan (sweep) the rod to find the locations.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg185279.html#msg185279

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2011, 01:36:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by fenixdigger
You know R/R, I only have one complaint about the critics. Why won't they try any experiments to see what we are talking about?  Once you "know" there is an unseen "force" the understanding can commence. Without that knowledge, I don't know what it would take.

Fenix, you have a self proclaimed technology that cannot be explained, has no basis in scientific proof, is unseen and yet you scorn or mock those who are skeptical? That's about as disingenuous as it comes.

The real question should not be why won't others try it. The question should be why won't you submit to scientific scrutiny?

I was with a fellow once who was dowsing. He got stiff, started moaning and claimed that he was being taken over by the force of his mind and acted as if he was moving against a heavy tide of water as he walked stiff legged in a forward direction. I heard a faint sound. He stopped, opened the flap on his shirt pocket and removed his cell phone and answered it, "Anderson's dowsing services. This is John." For those concerned with such things, that's not his real name.

He was faking his little psychic seizure which cleared up the instant his next victim, I mean customer, called him for a dowsing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg185297.html#msg185297

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2011, 01:45:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I would much rather discuss the device than be insulted, banter with and threatened for voicing MY opinion.

You don't have an opinion RO you have a bad case of posting links or quoting other peoples research without any first hand expertise. Thats all we have asked of you are anyone on this thread lets keep it to what we know for a fact though hands on research not from some old stuff you dig up with google.  

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23701.msg185299.html#msg185299

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.