[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline wuzneme
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

1370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2012, 05:50:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Idaho Jones
Kidd valued his reputation enough to go to clear his name, so I can't see him blazoning things with pirate regalia. He thought he was legal in his capture of the QM.

which is why i added...
Quote:Posted by wuzneme
Does that mentality fit in with kidds character?

it just didn`t seem to fit.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg228110.html#msg228110

Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

7930.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2012, 06:36:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Totally there with you wuzneme but I'm still interested in looking at them. And truthfully one can never really guess what goes through any man's mind at certain points of his life.

The curiousity with Kidd for me is where he was and what he did in his early years? Was he just an honest sailor or did he really have connections to Davis or some of the others? Was he really chosen pirate hunter being the only captain in town at the time or was there a darker reason of earlier association that made him qualified? hmmm   Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg228111.html#msg228111

Offline tony69
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

255.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #172 on: July 13, 2012, 09:16:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

how many times have you heard (it was verified by an expert or have you read this document written by an expert) who, what expert, if your readers had done there home work researched properly they would know the answer,Marshal and.scaddon would write a better document ( your experts wont know who they are) when the charts were first found they were taken to a person who studied ancient documents and i quoit from the report (it is of my option that the documents and the writing are of the period) all the other experts are made up they down load a chart or print it from a book then write a report,the report was sent to me from furneaux (it was his sister who sent George his research )i will writ a document ,Wilkins who never saw the charts was asked by the publisher of the book he was writing to put some charts in so he not seeing the charts made up some, so the book could be printed some one saw the charts and thought they were real he . took them to oak island and found a 14 foot triangle with an arrow pointing north Wilkins on hearing this thought he was a reincarnation of kidd all true and a document by me the spelling must be right to make it reel rocrs spells rocks that's what the experts tell us, and .anyone who prints the charts is not an expert,  kidd was cleaver when he drew his chart if you followed the charts numbers in any combination you would find nothing,and he didn't know but if you print from a book or down load a chart all the red would be lost and you would never find anything ,cleaver, when all you have to do is follow then red  to draw a chart to find the treasure cleaver,oh and something for the treasure seekers ,we will call this well we will call this       well spotted or explain that    if you look at the words china sea you will notice the letter c is to the left of hina  you wont know what is red so i will tell you, the two sides of the letter h are red 11 the letter i is red  the n is made up as follows the left is red and the right is black iv got it now the letter a is red at the bottom and black at the top iv the se in sea is black and the a has a red triangle, i hope i have explain it clearly,i have tried my best the 11 letter of the alphabet is k then i the fourth is d and the fourth is d  c kidd south east triangle

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg228173.html#msg228173

« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 01:25:28 pm by seldom »
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2012, 08:28:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by tony69
how many times have you heard (it was verified by an expert or have you read this document written by an expert)

Tony, while I do not question your sincerity, I do question how it is you feel so uniquely qualified to dismiss the opinions of other researchers. You have done nothing here to prove what you say. You only repeat it and claim to be the only arbiter of correct information.

Now, do yourself a favor and remain silent with all the treasure for yourself or start posting images with provenance of what you claim to have. This song of yours has been sung long enough. Put up or move on with your treasure claim.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg228209.html#msg228209

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline wuzneme
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

1370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #174 on: December 29, 2012, 08:05:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi,
Did anyone follow up on a searcher who passed away in 2002 , who spent most of his time searching for this legend. Richard Knight, who with a guy from America Fred Graham , a photographer. They both went in search on an island off vietnam , got caught and imprisioned , Fred Graham got his freedom at a cost of $10,000, whilst Mr Knight remained a year in prison , til someone from America paid his bail.
All this came from a documentary i saw last night, with input from Angus Konstam , George Edmunds , and an Australian lady , who`s name i cannot remember right now.

So has any believers followed Richard Knights research?

wuzneme

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg239848.html#msg239848

Offline CapnKidd
Pull Tab

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites Surfmaster
« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2012, 05:07:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

You are no doubt referring to the 'Yesterday' channel documentary I took part in, on the search for Kidd's treasure.  Richard Knight's story is covered in my book 'KIDD the search for his treasure' published in 1996

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg239972.html#msg239972

Offline wuzneme
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

1370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2012, 07:59:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

That be the documentary. Thank you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg239973.html#msg239973

Offline tony69
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

255.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #177 on: January 01, 2013, 01:31:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i can not tell you much as it will only be stolen, but there is no one who knows how to find the right chart, only me and i will not tell, seeing you all run round in circles is fun, your right ill just read and laugh.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg240064.html#msg240064

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #178 on: January 01, 2013, 01:56:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by tony69
i can not tell you much as it will only be stolen, but there is no one who knows how to find the right chart, only me and i will not tell, seeing you all run round in circles is fun, your right ill just read and laugh.

Tony you have proved you are a troll Please do not reply to anymore post you are just showing your ignorance.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg240065.html#msg240065

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline tony69
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

255.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #179 on: January 03, 2013, 04:23:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

they cant find who is stealing, so what chance have they at finding kidds treasure,i will leave you with this,ITS FROM SOME ONE WHO KNOWS NOT A THING he he ,    if you foolish to draw lines that would be a big mistake you will end up like all the other experts and say ITS A FAKE

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13803.msg246862.html#msg246862

Print
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Up
Jump to: