[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Gollum
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Minelab XTerra 70, Fisher Gemini, SD2000 Heavily Modded, Excalibur, Foster AquaSearch
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2010, 12:29:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

First,

I need to correct something. It was Capt. Juan Bautista de Anza not Juan Antonio. HAHAHA It was 12:30AM sorry.

Landshark,

You say I should do my own research. I have done more than most. You on the other hand are repeating a story that was scientifically disproved twenty years ago.

Quote:Posted by {author}
The Dutchman was a High Grader robbing a claim, and made up the story about having his own mine to cover his thieving ways.

Maybe you can explain why, in the last 119 years, that NOBODY has been able to produce ONE piece of ore that matched the gold ore that was in the candlebox under Waltz' bed when he died??

Maybe you can explain to us just whose claim Waltz was stealing from? In all my research, I have not come across a statement from any Waltz contemporary that he was robbing anybody's claim. I have seen accounts that he was robbing a mine he worked for. If you are referring to the Vulture Mine.........see below.

I believe a sample of his gold was later tested to be compatible with a mining company that he worked for at one time.

I spent a couple of paragraphs explaining how that is not right. The ore was tested, but the testing showed that Waltz' Gold Ore came from no known gold source.

Not a slap at you personally, but it gets under my skin when people post things that have been proven wrong for almost 20 years, and requires very little effort to get the information correct.

Now, if your hypothesis was that Waltz didn't have a mine, and that he had just found a cache of rich gold ore left by the Peraltas, I would say that was at least possible. I don't have a problem with people believing something different than me. If you do, at least believe something that is possible, and not utterly disproved.

Best-Mike
Bear,

You are posting the same thing all over the net. CONGRATULATIONS! If you have indeed solved the riddle of the Stone Maps, then why haven't you contacted Scott Wood, Chief Archaeologist at Tonto National Forest? You should have already done that. You should have already gotten your attorney to negotiate your Treasure Trove Contract with the GSA (General Svcs Admin).

If you haven't, I don't know what you are waiting for, and I certainly don't know why you are shouting to the world on public forums.

I mean, even if all that gold doesn't interest you, think of all the people you could feed in the world with the tens of millions of dollars that treasure will bring you! You certainly don't want some dirtbag sneaking in there in the middle of the night and stealing it all for himself! That would be a travesty!

Best-Mike

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7142.msg85954.html#msg85954

« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 12:32:08 pm by Gollum »

See my work at:

Please Register or Login

www.1oro1.com

Offline edjcox
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

745.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Safari
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2010, 02:25:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Wrong forum sry Cry

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7142.msg85964.html#msg85964

« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 03:23:58 pm by edjcox »
Offline Gollum
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Minelab XTerra 70, Fisher Gemini, SD2000 Heavily Modded, Excalibur, Foster AquaSearch
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2010, 02:36:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by edjcox
Already done long ago...

Wink

What was already done long ago?

Mike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7142.msg85965.html#msg85965

See my work at:

Please Register or Login

www.1oro1.com

Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2010, 04:44:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gollum;

I have sent a message to Scott and I am currently awaiting his reply.

I am telling everyone that I have found the secrets of the stones, and if anyone is out there in those mountains taking this gold. you better leave while you can. I wouldn't want you to get caught and go to jail.

I am not from the U.S, therefore it would be nice to have a U.S. citizen involved in this. Someone that can act on my behalf and get the necessary documents.  I, myself am I man of nature and I have knowledge of many things that concern nature. Unfortunately, when it comes to all this red tape and bureaucratic mumbo jumbo, I have limited knowledge. This is why I ask for help.

It's is my belief that most people that would be in the pisition to help me, are sceptical and don't wanna act in fear of being rediculed or something. So I will post one Stone maps and the view of it on the land.

P.S. I might have the mine next to the heart, marked wrong but the one in the middle of the heart and the one at the other end of the range, are correct.

(1) the stone map, (2) Priest on land, (3) just the land.

If this doesn't get someone's attention then nothing will....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7142.msg85984.html#msg85984

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

ALL Priest Map WEAVERS NEEDLE.jpg
PRIEST 1.jpg
PRIEST 2.jpg

« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 04:52:01 pm by The Bear »
Offline Gollum
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2010, 06:10:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well,

I will tell you this about your chances of being granted permission to dig in Tonto National Forest:

In the 27 years since that area was made Wilderness, only one man was given permission to dig. That was Clay Worst. Clay Worst lives in Apache Junction, and has been researching the Dutchman's Lost Mine since the early 1950s. Do you honestly think you can come in with some Google Earth Pics of the Supers and they will not laugh at you?

When John Kemm (Santa Fe New Mexican) was talking about this, I gave him some advice he chose to ignore. I will now give you the very same advice;

Come down and spend some time in the mountains. Physically go to the spot you claim the Stones lead to or where the DLM is. Get some REAL evidence and then make an appointment to see Scott and present it to him. Scott has been working and playing in that area for the last 35 years or so. If your evidence makes any sense, he will assist you in navigating the sea of red tape. Until you have actually stepped foot in the Supers, NOBODY and I repeat NOBODY will take you seriously, no matter how seriously you take yourself.

Best-Mike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7142.msg86003.html#msg86003

See my work at:

Please Register or Login

www.1oro1.com

Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2010, 06:37:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gollum;

It's is not my intention to offend anyone. But could it be so hard to sit back and look at things from another mans perspective. Just because SO many, have spent SO many years looking for these places and all doing it in the same way, then would it not be resonable to think, that a new way of seeing things may be the way to read the signs?

If you guys saw what I know, you wouldn't have any doubt what so ever, that I am right. But, since you were fast to judge me without even a thought to even offer to help and see what it was I knew. I know who I need to show the proof to (THANKS TO YOU ALL Great). It will be them, that will see my proof. At that time. I will laugh last  Smiley.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7142.msg86013.html#msg86013

Offline Gollum
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2010, 06:49:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by The Bear
Gollum;

It's is not my intention to offend anyone. But could it be so hard to sit back and look at things from another mans perspective. Just because SO many, have spent SO many years looking for these places and all doing it in the same way, then would it not be resonable to think, that a new way of seeing things may be the way to read the signs?

If you guys saw what I know, you wouldn't have any doubt what so ever, that I am right. But, since you were fast to judge me without even a thought to even offer to help and see what it was I knew. I know who I need to show the proof to (THANKS TO YOU ALL Great). It will be them, that will see my proof. At that time. I will laugh last  Smiley.

QB,

You are but one in a VERY LONG LINE of people claiming the very same thing since right after Jacob Waltz died in 1891. The Dutchman's Lost Mine has been called the most found lost mine of all time, but even with so many people finding it, NOT ONE has been able to prove it.

If you guys saw what I know, you wouldn't have any doubt what so ever, that I am right.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, I would be a wealthy man! HAHAHA

Best-Mike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7142.msg86014.html#msg86014

See my work at:

Please Register or Login

www.1oro1.com

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2010, 07:04:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bear I don't understand how if you have never been in the area never look at the signs with your own eyes you can say everyone is wrong and you are the only one in the know. All you have done is look at map and a few pictures and found the most sought after lost mine in history. Wish it was that easy. I don't agree with  Gollum on several points but will listen to him and consider what he has to say because he has done his research. You on the other hand are making claims that you can not back up. As for laughing you way behind.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7142.msg86018.html#msg86018

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline skubeedoo
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2010, 07:14:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I thought it was off limits to treasure hunt in the area???

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7142.msg86020.html#msg86020

Offline The Bear
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

285.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2010, 08:52:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

It's not my fault everyone is reading the books and doing the same thing over and over. I have looked at this from a different point of view and because I did that I have found the solution.

I am not claiming that I know where the LDM is. I am claiming to have solved the Stone maps. If one of these sites happen to fit the directions and discriptions, and the ore is verified? then It may very well be the LDM.

I will tell you something else that nobody even considered. The Stones that you see...were made. Not carved out of solid rock, but made. Something like a brick. I say this because of the exact detail that they show. They are so well done that they look like photos.

I am not saying that the books and details that are out there, are not useful and that the people on this forum that have done all the studying they possibly could and that share this information is not appreciated. I have done my own homework and have found the solution.
 Everyones posts were taken with respect and a open mind. I still stand firm in my findings.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7142.msg86038.html#msg86038

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up
Jump to: