[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Gary
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery brand range to 10 ft. deep
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 03:47:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

To all Treasure Hunters,
     First of all, I will greet you all a happy new year 2008, I knew some of you out here in these forum don't believes the existing of the Yamashita's Gold hidden in our country, Philippines. I will say maybe, 40 x 60% in favor of the existing of these War booty. I knew some of you were upset on to much bickering of what gboys claim and wanted him his plausible evidence. You were even requesting a for a just a simple picture of his treasure site or any artifacts or stone markers they had discovered but gboy don't post some pictures, the reason it is confidential and of his own risk.
    Actually, I don't know these Gboy in person but our claim were the same, the existing of the WW2 Japanese treasures hidden in the Philippines that were not yet discovered. But I want to support on gboy's claim on the existing of this treasure by searching on my blogspot, the history of our Yamashita's Gold treasure excavation and exploration. All you can see  were real and all the artifacts well engraved stone markers that we actually discovered and the the 3 times chemical traps that we actually encountered. please analyze , observe and ask a question to me if you are not satisfy of what you had seen.
     Frankly, I am not here on these forum to solicit or asking money for the purpose of our comfortable lifestyle by making a scam as what some of the member who accused us, But to share our knowledge and experience during the time of our actual excavation and exploration. Here is my blogspot. 

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login
     I knew, some of our Filipino treasure hunters wants also to share there knowledge on there respected treasure site locations but actually, scared to open it to these forum because they cannot accept the insults/critics as what I and gboy encountered. For me, Why should I'll be ashame or scare to this forum? what I just share here are the truth,and nothing but the truth, so help me God.
     If I were you, Why not just listen or just be open to what gboy's claim and maybe, someday, gboy will also share all of his knowledge and experience by posting pictures of artifacts they had discovered.
     But look at this website! this man don't even touch the soil of our country, but very upset to those people who believes the existing of the Yamashita's Gold and attacks us of his plausible antique WW2 history of the Philippines. He even posted us on his website cautioning the believers of our claim. see..

Please Register or Login   from Tampa, Florida.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19606.html#msg19606

Offline soulkeeper53
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 05:20:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

i have found many good marks at our narra trees, coconut trees and mango trees here in mindanao, but i dont have a copy to translate this marks/codes. many japanese have visited our farm and wanted to buy some portion of our farm but my father never sell it. can i ask a favor if anyone can send me a copy translations of yamashita treasure codes/marks? thank you!  Soulkeeper53@yahoo.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19832.html#msg19832

Offline batman
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2008, 01:16:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

can help us.. explaining the mark in the stone

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19842.html#msg19842

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

DSC00627.jpg

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2008, 09:26:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gentlemen,

Sorry to reply late...am busy posting in other treasure forum...anyway I will answer their questions...poin by point.

Ram,

" always remember this, japs gold are buried in considerable deph.and very hard to find.always remember that japs soldiers buried the metal in military manner and military techniques. so it requires the military techniques to find the gold. if u have the original ww2 opn map & knows in map reading (military ww2 map reading techniques) eg. the grid coordinates and grid square locating techniques and the burial location code indicated in the japs treas map then u have 30 percent chance.
always remember, golds are buried in military techniques.
always remember, pure gold is one of known heaviest metal in the world,u can hide the color but not the weight"

I BEG TO DISAGREE TO SOME OF YOUR TREASURE COMMENTS SPECIALLY THAT THE JAPS TREASURE ARE BURIED AT... CONSIDERABLE DEPTH AND IN MILITARY TECHNIQUE...YOUR IGNORANCE IS UNDERSTANDABLE THOUGH BCOZ YOU STILL LACK TREASURE KNOWLEDGE....

FYI...The JAps buried their treasure inTHE PLACE YOU LEAST EXPECT IT TO BE...meaning in a place they feel its safe.

a) (Big volume treasre-500-2,000 tons) these are the treasure of a Battalion/Division size soldiers...since they have thousand of soldiers and slaves, most likely their treasure were buried very deep...bcoz they have the manpower and engineering skills to dig deeper (200-400 feet depth) and fortified their treasure with traps(bomb, water, sand) and etc.
b) (Large/medium size treasure) these are treasures buried by company/platoon size soldeirs (30-100 soldiers)...some are buried at 50-100 feet depth.
c) (small size treasure-1-50 tons, few drums) buried by platoon size soldiers in shallow depth (20 feet), inside tree trunk, above ground rock boulders, etc...

Remember the japs HIDE THEIR TREASURE IN UNLIKELY PLACES...caves, waterfalls,inside tree trunk, inside the statue,inside an ordinary rock boulder, town hall, schools... underneath the church altar, underneath a town plaza statue)...BTW who would dare to demolish a church altar or town plaza statue or school???...NOBODY right?...then thats a a Japs simple TREASURE DETERRENT already, even if you know that the treasures are hidden there, you can't get it or else the local people will kick your balls,  Grin correct?  Meaning they hide their treasure in a place you LEAST EXPECT IT TO BE...oks? Some loose gold bars are hidden inside school concrete flagpole, kilometer post, or town concrete arch (shows welcome to a certain town)..these are LEAST EXPECTED HIDDEN TREASURE SITES...he,he,he...oks ba?

Christian,
"May I ask if you might porvide us with some more details on how the gold was buried please? At what depth was it buried? Where there any booby traps? "

You should conduct thorough treasure research first....
First you should research if How many japs do you think buried the treasure...ex: battalion size (very deep , 200-400 feet), company/platoon size(medium deth 50-100 feet), squad size (20 feet or above ground like inside tree trunk or inside statue, kilometer post or school flagpole)...and of course conduct geophysical survey and borehole survey to reconfirm the presence of treasures just like the miners do...as simpla as that, oks?

Bomber,
"don't hold your breath sal,never going to happen,always an excuse for not being able to retrieve treasure,no equipment,no cash,could get it,but the area is full of thieves.just one bar of gold(easy to conceal)would finance the whole crew,on another site hes asking for a portable drill,(how many drills could you buy with one bar of platinum)why go thru YEARS of debating whether its real or not when theres plenty of "proof"such as the sunken budda?people living in poverty when there a Gold Budda 20 feet down "

DO YOU THINK RECOVERING G. BUDHA IS EASY?....MAYBE IF YOU HAVE COMPLETE LOGISTICS AND BUDGET...BUT IF YOU HAVE NONE...THEN HOW THE HECK CAN YOU GET IT, ABER?
HERE IS THE SCENARIO BELOW...WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER TO THAT, IF YOU HAVE NO BUDGET?...CAN YOU DO ANYTHING?Huh? YOU CAN'T !!! INTIENDES?

1) The suspected treasure site is 700 miles from Manila (20 hours by bus, along one lane rough road and cliffwall ridges)....then 15 hours by pumpboat , very rough seas (We have no budget for fares and exploration)
2) The area is seashore coastline of tropical rainforest (100 kilometers from nearest coastal town). Moving logistics in these inhabited and far flung treasure area is very expensive and diffi for a poor treasure group like us...
3) Renting a boat is NOT possible bcoz the pumpboat operator WILL KNOW our treasure area (one wrong move or treasure leakage...our team could be massacred by local natives or rebels)....For total secrecy of the operation, best option is to purchase our own boat in which... we can't afford...
4) Assuming our local divers can hold their breath,we succeed and we were able to haul...Where shall we put our 2 feet golden Budha...local pumpboat along with other passengers? And put it into a local bus and bring it to Manila? Impossible !! for us who lack budget ...
He,he,he,...this is not gold bars that we could easily and secretly hide in backpack and commute in long distance in a local pumpboat/bus besides with other passengers..... these is a 2 feet tall and 1 ton Golden Budha... one wrong move or leakage....we could easily be massacred by local poor/hungry residents or bystanders... "

MOST CRITICS HERE THINK JAPS TREASURE HUNTING IS SSSOOOO EASY...YOUR ARE COMPLETELY WRONG...IT IS ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT UNDERTAKING SPECIALLY FOR US WHO HAVE LIMITED BUDGET....IT TOOK OUR TEAM DECADES OF RESEARCH TO GATHER THESE TREASURE  INFORMATION, SITES AND EXPERIENCE, LOTS OF SACRIFICE AND BACK BREAKING EXPLORATION AND RESEARCH, MOST OF US HAVE SACRIFICE OUR CAREERS AND LOVEONES..FYI..IT HAD ENDLESS PROBLEMS ( JUST LIKE INDIAN JONES).
SOME OF YOU NOW THINK ITS EASY BCOZ ...OUR TREASURE RESEARCH IS ALREADY FINISH AND COMPLETE...you didn't realize how difficult it is n acquiring or gathering these treasure information and sites.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19852.html#msg19852

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2008, 09:36:15 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Batman,

Your picture is just an ordinary rock cracks...original japs rock marker...ARE WELL DEFINED AND BEATIFULLY CARVED/ETCHED...even a five  year old kid can identify it...remember a Japs marker are supposed to guide...NOT to confuse....oks?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19853.html#msg19853

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2008, 06:56:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

well geez i don't know,how about investers?like gary"i've got several treasure spots,i know its a cache,but the investers want more of a percentage"again,give up one spot,get your cash,you'll have the funds for the rest of your endevors.100% of nothing is still nothing,10% of millions is still millions,surely enough to buy equipment(boats,dredges,scuba gear)and i'm sure you have enough family who you trust to help you.getting to the treasure is tuff i'm sure but excuses come much easier.........hehehehehehehe

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19856.html#msg19856

« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 08:22:30 am by bomber »

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2008, 08:56:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Bomber,

I think you are NOT a treasure hunter but an armchair treasure hunter ONLY...You have NO idea what is the ACTUAL scenario and difficulties of hidden treasure in remote and jungle areas.

FYI..Exposed or hidden treasure had endless problems...difficulty of terrain(hundreds of square kilometers of jungle/mountains), lack of budget and equipments, group quarrel and suspicion, traitors, greediness, rebel, gov't harassment, ingress and egress, mobilization, weather....ALL THE PROBLEM YOU COULD IMAGINE...ITS THERE...(try to watch Indiana Jones movies...every minute there is a problem,oks?)...Thats the reality in Japs treasure hunting....it is NOT WALK IN A PARK...

Remember that GOLD IT SELF IS UNIQUE....if you show "cocaine or drugs" TO THE PUBLIC...only the police will run after your ass.....but if you hold a gold bar in your hand...EVERYBODY WILL TRY TO STEAL IT OR KILL YOU, even your friendly neighbor or friends...THATS why it is not easy to locate, explore....RECOVER GOLD OR TREASURE ....intiendes???  Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19859.html#msg19859

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2008, 05:50:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

lmao,yes gary yes,just like indiana jones movies.good luck gary.i'll stick with "armchair hunting"and leave the movies (i mean real life adventures  Wink)to you. but at least i still get some gold and silver,not much but some.talk is cheap but the price of action is colossal and all anybody has seen for YEARS from you(and i mean years)is talk,never one piece of gold or silver,oh and never one pic that you yourself have taken(always some one else pics)yet you sit in a internet cafe asking for equipment and investers.again good luck,i truly wish you would find something, it would be a great find but why do i hear someone crying wolf?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19862.html#msg19862

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Offline batman
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2008, 06:19:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

gboy,

thanks for your comments in the stone marking, but we found another several mark located under the surface of a small water fall. may we request you for sending us (on alvipar_farm@yahoo.com) a copy of a guide map on how to identify different marking we've been found (if you have).

hope you may consider mour request.

thank you .. and have a good day...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19864.html#msg19864

Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2008, 02:35:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

Bomber,

BTW, am NOT Gary..AM GBOY...
   You really wanted me to show SOME of our "treasure cave chambers" as proof here...he,he,he
   First, am not yet crazy to EXPOSE our target site (lots of intel groups monitoring in internet re treasure hunters moves, one wrong move or treasure confirmation, our team will be massacred , mautak ini choy !!! kaya SECRET MUNA YAN )...   
    2nd...am not yet crazy to pick those gold bars....unless we know how to diffuse bombs, water traps and radioactive or toxic chemicals scattered around in gold stockfiles.
    FYI: CIA team lost 3 men 2 months ago, when they try to open the treasure chamber full of gold stockpiles, when they attempted to haul the treasure, suddenly their men collapse dead due to unknown toxic chemicals...internal bleeding...etc
   But sit down and relax...in due time...slowly we will be able to solve that problem and haul those gold bars...AND OF COURSE, IT WOULD BE SECRET...he,he,he... Grin

Batman,

Even though there are other cracks in sorrounding area..still its not proof of treasure...unless you have very clear, well defined/carved rock markers. Have you seen the rock carving on "lapida" in japs cemetery or in park? thats the type of japs rock marker you should expect, undeniably and beautifully carved.
Pag nahirapan kapa mag analyze sa carving...ITS NOT A JAPS MARKER...Japs carving marker supposedly easy to recognize, oks?
Look at my posted rock markers in Treasurenet...undeniably and beautifully carved. REGARDS.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg19868.html#msg19868

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.