[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline lou
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2009, 03:13:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

What steps would you take if you know of a site in the PI so far the site has been dug down to the concrete how do you proceed?

what tools/ metal detectors are best for this?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg46511.html#msg46511

« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 04:54:52 pm by Christian »
Offline snowman
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

70.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

anderson rods
« Reply #151 on: August 28, 2009, 01:17:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

anyone asking for MECO or manila exploration company. still cant find any japanese buried treasure using their locator, spending millions of millions of philippine pesos in digging. they are searching many sites for 20 years now, japanese buried treasures during ww2 is real, i personally knew a few who are successfull in finding some loot. a ton of 24k gold is worth 29million$$ now,

but it is very hard to find one, even if your place do have this buried treasures its still not that easy to retrieve it, so fart there are still no perfect instrument or technology to pinpoint the exact location where it is buried, japanese left treasure  on the surface and underground that only the people involve burying the loot can dechiper and understand,

not to mention traps and poisons and bombs they left to protect the valuables, if you dig the wrong way you will be in great danger of encountering this dangers,

one must have a heart of steel to withstand every pressure connected with this. and certainly a very deep pocket for funding.

yamashita treasure hunting is a gamble, tempting because of the too much PRIZE.

nobody can teach any treasure hunter what to do or what the markers mean, it is up to the treasure hunter to decide and to analyze, just open your mind and research more, compare your sites to other sites and slowly you will learn, its a big puzzle and would take a lot of your time and efforrt plus money to locate one, still its never that SURE if you would succeed. as far as i know in every 100 treasure hunter digging maybe 3 to 4 would succeed.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg46584.html#msg46584

Offline angelo01
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

105.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2009, 10:47:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Dudge,

Well I also believe that there's nothing in there specially that you've gone that deep. You should also have another detector to work in tandem with that long range locator / scanner you've got. Say it it says it is there, you might be digging the wrong hole! That's if there's really something there. You can also use a detector that works in a range of a few inches to pinpoint what you are looking for.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg47388.html#msg47388

Offline thesteward
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

330.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

GTI 2500,
« Reply #153 on: September 06, 2009, 04:07:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

if  anybody  need  instruments  for  their projects  we can help .   just contact 09229955144   09205319634
YM  is true.  but be careful!  it is only  for those who has the courage and has the logistics to recover these treasures scattered thorughout the PI

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg48267.html#msg48267

Offline kendavid
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

1465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Master Hunter CX, Treasure Hound
« Reply #154 on: September 06, 2009, 05:05:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well what do we have here? Quite a lengthy and sometimes not so "nice" discussion. The question asked at the start of this discussion was regarding the instrument used. Christian had some good ideas but I am currently living in the Philippines and I have heard soooooo many tales about treasure. Most of them were scams but some could be true. One of the interesting tales came from a neighbor of mine (Jay) that processes gold for pocket miners here. I asked him one day about his job (he and I are good friends) and he pulls out this bowl-shaped chunk of gold from his pocket that weight approximately 5 kilograms. Wow it was heavy! I made a comment to him about just carrying it around in his pocket like that and it lead to some story-telling. To make a very long story not as long, I will just relay Jay's story here.

One man had bought a piece of equipment for long range detection of gold, silver, copper, diamonds and other valuable items. The Do-it-all device. He demonstrated his equipment called a "PMR 2". He first collected all the gold rings from his friends eagerly anticipating the demonstration and put them in a plastic bag. One of the guys held the plastic bag while the demonstrator put one gold nugget inside the housing of the PMR2. Sure enough, the PMR2 swung around to point directly at the man holding the plastic bag. Amazing!!! Only they didn't realize that my friend Jay had 5 kilos of gold in his pocket at the time. The PMR2 followed the bag around the room but never pointed at Jay. And now you know the "rest" of the story;D

I hope that helps Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg48273.html#msg48273

KD

Offline b79
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

315.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

pendulum, tm808, gemini3, gold bug
« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2009, 05:56:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

kendavid,

that's one kind of a detector that digs hole deeper than their pockets. nakakapurdoy yan!

anyway, im interested with jay's way of processing gold. after digging four holes of yth, i have shifted to nuggets hunting in cagayan de ORO city. so far all i got are black sands but they say it could have micron gold in it.

favor please, can you ask jay if he has experienced in separating gold from black sand?

thanks a lot...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg48408.html#msg48408

got their digging tools! sooner or later the buried loot:}

Offline kendavid
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

1465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2009, 07:31:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yeppers b79. He uses mercury and magnets. Panning methods with magnet in center of pan will eliminate most of the black sand. Kung meron ang mga au, iligay mo ng mercury... it will bond with the au. Sana makatulong 'yan, brod. Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg48415.html#msg48415

KD

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2009, 08:18:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by kendavid
Yeppers b79. He uses mercury and magnets. Panning methods with magnet in center of pan will eliminate most of the black sand. Kung meron ang mga au, iligay mo ng mercury... it will bond with the au. Sana makatulong 'yan, brod. Cool

Please remember that this is an English only forum. There is a Pinoy section if you wish to use your native language. Ask Christian for access.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg48426.html#msg48426

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline kendavid
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

1465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #158 on: September 06, 2009, 08:29:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Oh sorry GoldDigger1950. I guess I just got a little lost and confused Embarrassed I thought I was in the pinoy section. Guess I better be more careful next time. Wink Actually English is my native tongue. I just learned to speak Tagalog in  the past few years. Thanks bro Great

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg48431.html#msg48431

KD

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #159 on: September 06, 2009, 08:46:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by kendavid

kendavid;

Mercury is extremely dangerous stuff and not for the inexperienced, I used to use it but quit, long ago, as there are much cheaper ways of separating the gold. I have developed a simple technique that I am going to try and video... because it is too hard to describe, it is so simple.

Mercury can kill you, settle in your bones rot your lungs and brain.... no gold is worth what it can do to you and OTHERS AROUND YOU.

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5360.msg48440.html#msg48440

goldigger

Print
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Up
Jump to: