[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline wormwood
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines
Referrals: 0

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2008, 07:22:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi, ramrey.

let's keep each other posted. if i'm able to locate a scanner myself and successfully complete one of my projects, not only i would want to help you with financials, i can definitely help you with the operations itself to make your job easier. plus i can connect you to real Au buyers both local and abroad.

but if you can ask your medium his availability when he comes back to manila, i would love to meet with him. I have several pending projects in Rizal, Bataan, Isabela, and Bicol. I'm just waiting for my break and the rest will be easy.

if your medium won't be available, and if you know someone with a ground scanner (not just a detector), let me know too, i promise to have you on board in one of my projects so you can self finance your own.

my e-mail is wormwood@live.com.ph and my mobile num i can send you through e-mail if necessary.

e-mail me your YM, skype or MSN. let's talk online instead of here in this forum.

best regards,
wormwood

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20132.html#msg20132

Offline wormwood
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2008, 08:03:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi, angel.

you are very right... when you talk about fake mediums. i knew a real one, and i can't argue with someone who has no experience with what real mediums can do. theirs is a gift and this gift is not effective if they use for their own gain not spiritually related. science can not explain it, the same way science can not explain how our mind can heal our body if you just believe.

if you dont believe in spiritual world, then your thought is limited and your mind is constricted by material things. if you don't believe anyone can learn how to communicate with spirits, then it's because your religion taught you so. damn religion! it causes us all to remain as stupid human beings not capable of doing extraordinary things, when in fact our minds can harness the power of the universe to enable us perform extraordinary ones. religion justifies this as "works of a devil".

if you don't believe there is treasure to be found, then there is no point in searching for one. if you do, but if you don't believe these treasures are guarded by spirits, then good luck my friend in your venture to uncover one.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20135.html#msg20135

Offline angel_09
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2008, 08:53:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well good luck my friend in your venture to uncover one...with your medium.

Well, I can't recall I've said I didn't believe there is no treasure to be found.
What I have said are comments about medium...equipment, tools, background, detector, trusted people and common sense.

And I don't think religion has anything to do with treasure hunting, I just can't understand how religion gets into this.

Anyway, hope you'll find the treasure your are looking.

Angelo

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20136.html#msg20136

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2008, 09:13:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi angel_09,

I will not argue with you regarding mediums, because for me there will always be right and wrong,and the do's and the don'ts. Many treasure hunters of old whether we believe it or not utilize the services of mediums, and former Pres. Marcos was one of them. And we have to accept the fact that there are spirits guarding it, because if you don't agree wala na ako masabi. But it doesn't mean to say that you solely rely on them, and thats were fancy equipment comes in and treasure signs and markings that will jive with your Tbook, trusted people, finance, and lots of common sense. Do you think this is a good formula, is this achievable?
     Thanks  for posting bro and please don't stop from helping new Thunters like us with your advice and knowledge, or i might as well ask you later rgrding signs and markings i can feel that you know a lot about this trade.

ramrey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20137.html#msg20137

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2008, 04:30:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

YamTHr,

Whats the latest update here gentlemen....magdaldalan na lang ba tayo or kunin na ang mga nakatagong ginto na yaaaaan...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20138.html#msg20138

Offline wormwood
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2008, 05:26:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

hinuhugot na gboy. naniniwala ka ba sa bantay? posible bang tinatago ng bantay minsan ang item kaya d makita kita? minsan puro radiation lang tinuturo ng dowsing rod. kaya naghahap ako ng may electronic scanner. meron ka ba? nakahugot ka na rin ba? napansin ko lang ilang years na rin itong thread nato. kala ko nasa america k na rin nag migrate na hehe

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20139.html#msg20139

Offline batman
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2008, 06:18:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by wormwood
hinuhugot na gboy. naniniwala ka ba sa bantay? posible bang tinatago ng bantay minsan ang item kaya d makita kita? minsan puro radiation lang tinuturo ng dowsing rod. kaya naghahap ako ng may electronic scanner. meron ka ba? nakahugot ka na rin ba? napansin ko lang ilang years na rin itong thread nato. kala ko nasa america k na rin nag migrate na hehe

Pa join naman. .. and we become all rich... hehe ..
I  need  puhunan din ..   and the proper equipment to starts the excavation...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20140.html#msg20140

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2008, 07:21:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi wormwood
     ako na magsagot sa tanong mo, d naniniwala si gboy sa medium infact he calls them manghuhula, puro ngas2 daw wala naman ma pakita. I think he has a very bad experience sa medium, nakatapat sya cguro ng tulisan na manghuhula.
     Nice to hear again from the expert because i believe that hereally knows a lot about YTH, kaya ung mga detractors ng YTH  parang etchas lang kung ibalibag nya. It is really amazing how he answers his detractors, yung pinaghugutan niya ng sagot malalim tlaga.
     welcome back gboy
                                                                                        ramrey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20141.html#msg20141

Offline wormwood
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2008, 10:37:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi, batman.

don't worry if i become successful in one project, i will post it here and help everyone like you who is in need of financing, equipments and expert advice. i will want to prove the treasures are real and the ghosts that guard them exist. it's just i'm not gifted with a 3rd eye, that whatever i do even if we stay overnight in the forest, i don't feel anything unusual. puro kwento lang ng tikbalang, kapre, umiiyak na babae, naglalakad na bota, etc. ang nasasagap ko sa lugar namin.

there's only one thing i request from successful THs, that unlike the others i've heard, that they don't fear our government from finding out and that they all migrated abroad and enjoy their new found wealth in a safe haven. i hope we be selfless enough and be concerned with our poor brothers and sisters. anyway, these treasures belong to the Filipino people not just the finders (tell that to Pres. Arroyo).

Hi, Ram.

Experience really is the best teacher. That's why although i'm more involved into financing, but i see to it that i also take part in the excavation itself and the digging, even though i'm aware of the potential dangers. it's the only way to learn. similarly with mediums, i don't believe what others say of them, to find if they work, i still would prefer to meeet and personally work with one even if he just claims himself to be, anyway you will be able to find out.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20142.html#msg20142

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2008, 09:57:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

gboy,
     hi, i have read one of your post  in treasurenet bout samal island beach resort and the submarine with its 64 boxes of gold. The said property is owned by the Duranos don't know if they were the same guys from cebu, but the surrounding property is now owned by the Floirendos. They bought almost all the shore lines
available fronting Davao Gulf, there were stories that they spent something like 50M don't know if it's true or tsismis lang. Actually i lived just across Samal Island
and i'm the same person with a site that you said is rubbish. We have a property about 7 hectars just above this said beach resort, it is considered a prime property right now because of its overlooking and uninterupted view of Davao Gulf and the whole of Davao, City. This property has a story about the 2 century old mango tree that is facing or overlooking Alcantara Lumber Yard, maybe you have an idea how old is this lumber yard. To make the story short they say that the japanese has burried treasures in this trees, but the problem is that the trees were cut down by the old tenants about 30 or 40 years ago. The General Murakami you say was the one who sunk the subs in samal is there a posibility that he is also the one who burried the treasures there. There was a group of Koreans who went there before asking for permission to dig the site from the old tenant, but they were not given the permission. There is also a concrete pavement in this property about 12 inches thick and 20ft by 20 ft in size, and the old folks there told me that this kind of stones or gravel is definitely not from this island. Did they bring with them this gravel to make this concrete pavement, thinking how high this place is could have been very dificult for them bringing this sands and stones in this mountain. 
     We sold about a year ago 2T sq. meters to an australian he is quite old but not in his looks and married to a filipina living in the island. We never thought that this guy was into digging. And a news from our caretaker there told me that a chopper a military huey landed there and with them was this australian sonabagan. The site of this cut mango trees is clear of any tree and its plain and a perfect place for a chopper to land. They stayed there for about an hour and they were trying to measure a certain area in our property and after that they left. And after a few days a digging did happen but it was 300 meters away from our property it was cordoned by the military and nobody know whats happening there. Big gensets arrived in the place and the size they say can give electicity in a medium size factory. After more than a month this group left and nobody knows what really happen and what were they digging in that area. Is it possible that they can make a tunnel 300meters or more away going to our property and the time frame of about 45 days.
     Do you have any idea of a treasure site somewhere in this place, honestly there are lots of digging going on right now here in samal island, there were australians, japanese and lots of locals also a daughther of a famous muslim leader is also into digging here. I have temporarily stopped my digging for more than a month now and might resume later, but it is not in Samal, aside from that one i still have 2 more sites also owned by our family but i have never touched or started anything from this 3 sites. I know that you are into gov't owned diggings, honestly i do not have that kind of courage or bravery if i may call it so i would rather do it in our property. I will have to clear this 3 sites first if it is really positive of YT be fore i decide to do something, but all indications are there in this 3 sites.
     I know you're pissed of with the way i e mailed you, i  want to have a healthy argument, just like you i don't easily give up and it must be as clear as water for me to accept your argument. Di ka balat sibuyas,  that's how i analyze you, basing my analysis with you're argument with your detractors, and you're one hell of a fighter.
     If you have an idea about samal island and it's history in YT please, it will be a big help, Thank you good luck and God Bless.
                                                                                       ramrey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20177.html#msg20177

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21   Go Up
Jump to: