[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2007, 09:43:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Goldfinder,

Correction:
   The movie mentioned in "Treasure of Sierra Madre"...is a mountain ranges in American continent that Humphrey Bogart was an actor....i think its in mountaneous regions in Mexico?
   Our Sierra Madre is mountain ranges in eastern side of Luzon Island....passing shipping lane of Japs Imperial Navy armada going to Japan...

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg12217.html#msg12217

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2008, 07:13:33 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi gboy,

perhaps i could help you. if you are interested, email me at rayvpal@yahoo.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg19706.html#msg19706

Offline Gary
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery brand range to 10 ft. deep
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2008, 09:56:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

To Gboy,
     I had new information about  the three treasure sites. one in Bataan and two in Mindanao, ( Zamboanga del Sur and Mizamis Oriental ) They think that I am expert and had already discover the treasures and Because  they had found my blogspot in the internet. They contacted me to help them in there excavation, because Of what they says, that the stone markers which they had also found during there excavation were the same as my stone markers found in our site.
     But the problem is that, they don't want to expose there ( pictures ) treasure site here on these forum, They want it confidential until they will discover the treasure, If they will discover the treasure, as what they say they will send me a pictures to prove the existing and support my claim, I hope they will, Gary

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg19708.html#msg19708

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2008, 08:31:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Cap,

I had already emailed you..

Gary,

They needed your help/opinion and yet they do not want to show you their rock treasure marker proof?
   How will you know if they are telling the truth...what are their proof?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg19851.html#msg19851

Offline x8000
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2008, 08:54:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi to All

I'm a newbie in Thunting forum.

Gboy,

I found your Japs stories Interesting. Thank You.

Do you have any stories about JAP treasure in my location (Catanduanes) The eastern most island in the Philippines a part of bicol region.

My Grand's use to tell me a lot about Japs soldier because my granmother use to make soap for the Japs soldier out of the coconut trees.

Our ancestors land use to be the strategic point of japanese soldiers beacause it is in the middle of Garrison and Radar Site and a source of water during ww11.

5 years ago if remember it rigth a group of treasure hunter starts digging in the garrison located at Batalay, Bato Catanduanes. after almost a year of digging the financier decided to stop the digging beacause they said that the MAP they got is fake and there will be no treasure to be found. but to the amazement of the locals, a day after they stop digging a group of men in military uniform rush to the site to cordon the area, no local is allowed to to go up on the site.(garrison is located like the top of the mountain but has a flat surface) as to there antonishment a private helicopter starting to circle the location and land in the site and after a couple of minutes thay left the area.

The locals who help the diggings never heard from the financier again.

The medium who help the Garisson treasure came to Us telling us that our land has a posiible 3 treasure site 1.in located at the small water falls the run thru the Y shape river the treasure beleived to be at land and rocks the middle of the" Y".

3 years ago my relatives commisioned a group of loacal treasure hunter with them is the medium. they found many markings carved on the stone near the site beleive to be Jap treasure signs. based on theyre judgement upon reading all the stone carved sign, formation of stones and tree signs they decided to dig a hole and after a month of digging they encountered a very hard cement like pavement that they chisels iron bars cannot penetrate.

When i was young my Grandmother use to tell me during my visit in our Ancestral land (I live on a nearby town) " My grandson maybe you are the one who is choosen to find the Gold which put in the big clay that was burried under the big trees". i did put some attentions during that time.

as i gather more stories about it. The brother of my grandfather (the one incharge of taking care of the land use to be an strategic point of jap soldiers during ww11) had gone lost to that land and havent come home for several days. after he surfaced he is a little bit worried and tell our relatives that he cannot remember which tree the Gold and jewelries inside a big clay pot he burried. my relatives becomes amazed because for all those years they never thougth that there is a treasure on that land. my grandfathers brother became crazy and died. up to this day that treasure is waiting to be found.

For all those years i never been interested in Treasure Hunting and never believed about this Japs treasure. But after puting things up together what the heck why not give it a shot.

I hope this forum will help me a lot.

forgive me for my English medyo kinalawang na.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20118.html#msg20118

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2008, 09:38:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi X8000,

Were both new in this forum and just like you had so many questions i've been goings thru my digs for almost 4 months now. Would you believe very few Thunters now believe in mediums they call them manghuhula, scammers, and a lot more. Yes it s true there are so many scammers today in Thunting and not just medium some of them are Thunters also at the same time, i believe in mediums co'z im using one right now. A lot of them will discourage you to use medium, but there's no harm in using one but try to avoid mediums that charge fees. If he stays in your digs feed him or her 3X a day and a few hundred pesos a week for his needs ad maybe a 15% share if you hit the jackpot would be fair enough.
     The site you talk about might have a very good lead try to pursue it and gboy will be a good resource person, he is a veteran Thunter and knows a lot about this trade. Good luck, God Bless and happy Yam Thunting. Welcome to this forum bro.

ramrey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20119.html#msg20119

Offline x8000
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2008, 07:56:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

@Ramrey,

Thanks for the advice about the use of Medium.

Good luck and Happy Hunting.

BR,

x8000

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20122.html#msg20122

Offline wormwood
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2008, 03:02:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi, Ramrey.

Can you introduce me to your "medium"? Can he really pinpoint actual location and can he also communicate with the "bantay's"? The medium I know is very sickly now and can no longer join us, and I bady need one.

I have a dowsing equipment or Anderson rod but it's not enough to pinpoint actual location as sometimes it can also mislead you by pinpointing to the radiation only (or "singaw's") but not to actual item (the japs placed "breathers" to mislead this kind of devices). I can not find someone with a computerized ground penetrating equipment, and I can no longer afford to buy one, so a "medium" maybe the cheapest solution to my dilemma. I promise to give you shares in my findings if your medium is really authentic, and not just a "businessman". Thanks.

Hi, X8000.

Before you venture into this kind of business, I suggest you prepare yourself with a scanner, enough finances, and a knowledgeable one (who knows how to interpret soil/rock markings as you go deeper). A compass may also help, as the japs didn't bury the treasures just anywhere they want, they follow certain pattern and bearing point where to place actual treasures and traps. Please understand this business is a combination of excitement and danger, spiritual and intellect, frustration and happiness. Many have died in this kind of activity because they didn't know where to expect traps (water and poison), and some were murdered by their greedy partners. Mostly these suckers are from the military and government starting from Marcos upto the present day president/congressmen/mayors/generals/colonels/etc, so never involve politicians and military/police people in your venture, and keep it top secret!!! And even if you finally found it, danger doesn't stop as there are also lots of fake buyers out there who will entrap you to agony! Furthermore, once you locate the goods, there is a method to transport it in order for you not to be detected. As there are several government and CIA satellites watching over this country's "hot spots". These satellites can detect radiations emitted by Gold and diamonds. Once you've unearthed huge volume of hot items, and you don't know how to cover up your location, expect military helicopters hovering you in a few minutes!!!

Many also didn't believe that souls are guarding these treasures, so a medium as Ramrey suggested may also help as they can communicate with these souls. And also, these "guards", if they like you and know you have a good heart, they may warn you of upcoming danger.

If there's anything I can help you with, such as treasure code interpretations, just let me know. My only intention is to keep you from the same failures I had.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20128.html#msg20128

Offline ramrey
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

135.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2008, 09:42:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi wormwood,
     it's nice to hear that there are still a few Thunters who believes in mediums, i have heard a lot of stories of mediums who scam Thunters. Actually i have met one and i believe that medium is a devil in disguise, she was not able to cheat me but i know a lot of people that she cheated. My medium right now is here in Davao, Samal Island to be exact and i leant him to a friend who is also in dire need of one. She has already spent almost a million and found nothing, so i told her to try a medium. The guy is from ternate cavite and he arrives here a week a go, i don't know when will he be available. I for one has a site but i have to stop due to financial constraint and lack of diggers at the same time, but i'm happy with what we have accomplished. We were able to exract lots of signs and markings that jive with our treasure book plus the fact that we are digging a cement which is almost 12ft. already. So we believe we have a positive site and we are just waiting for the right time and finance.
     Just hoping we could keep in touch with each other if we need help regarding signs and markings, or anything unsual in our digs, comparing notes to upgrade our knowledge bout Yam Thunting. Thank you good luck and God Bless.

ramrey

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20130.html#msg20130

Offline angel_09
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

130.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2008, 12:13:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Good Day Gents,

My first day and first post in this forum. It seems interesting and lots of information about treasure.
Please allow my comments about "medium":

1. Medium are the so called "individual" who have "3rd eye", where his/her vision can penetrate below the sub-surface of the soil.
2. If they really have that ability to use their " 3rd eye", most medium should be millionaires now, because they can use it for themselves in finding hidden treasures.
3. This " ability" (if there is any), can't be argued as a selective ability, in which I often heard from them, it will not work if they use it for themselves, and if that is the case, how can one be sure that it will work for others?
4. My honest opinion: A "medium" will tell what you wanted to hear. If he/she feels that you wanted to hear your project is almost done, then it will not be hard for them to spell it out to you.
5. In treasure hunting, you need to have equipment, historical background, finance, trusted people, detectors, and most of all "6th sense" which we often called...common sense.

Gents, I'm not trying to go against the tide, but you have to view other opinion to be succesful.

Angel_09

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20131.html#msg20131

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21   Go Up
Jump to: