[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2011, 05:51:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Tell you what I know I have read ever post on this forum from day one and you are a fraud a fake a crybaby that gets combative when  people do not agree with you. You have slandered Marx because he is not here to defend his self, when some one steps up defend him you start crying moderator abuse.
As long as you want to play you also lied about your forum you banned people that don't agree with you are question anything you say your the biggest bully there. I will not butt out but I will help you Ready

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg148962.html#msg148962

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #131 on: February 26, 2011, 05:57:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

We all share a common interest we should pool our resorses and build on this, life is too short and too point this out I have lost
5 people out of my life since august through illness and age and accidents we never know whats round the corner ,lets not waste what we've got left

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg148965.html#msg148965

Offline TonyWells
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

U/W Metal Detectors
« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2011, 06:17:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Haha.. very nice name calling here. And to think, you're a 'global moderator' here on this forum. You should concentrate on moderating yourself instead of doing your silly name calling to me. And didn't you just call another member 'nothing but a troublemaker'? What a Joke you are! Christian should really straighten you and a few others out here. I was asked a long time ago to be a moderator here but I politely declined because I don't really want to associate myself with people like yourself.

Nihonsilver started this forum about Marx. Not me. Just ask him his experiences with Marx.

TW

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg148967.html#msg148967

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2011, 06:21:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Your 2 cents ain't worth a penny.

And slandering somebody that is not here to defend their self is still slander.

Good Bye Tony.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg148969.html#msg148969

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #134 on: February 26, 2011, 08:17:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by TonyWells
I never got banned here but, some of my post were definitely 'moderated' and/or deleted (because one of the moderators didn't like it what I wrote). Actually, wasn't that you? Lucky for me, Christian is a long-time respected friend of mines and put a stop to that nonsense.

Why are you suddenly interested in me? I'm not claiming to be any shipwreck expert, I'm only a simple guy who writes, does shipwreck research and have looked (UNSUCCESSFULLY, to date) for a few nice wrecks in Southeast Asia. The search continues... good luck to us all.

TW

Tony, I have never moderated any of your posts. The only posts I have ever moderated contained URLs to places that installed software on unwary users computers.

Suddenly interested? Hardly. Your post moved this topic to the top of the list of my unread topics. When I read it, I commented. If you seriously believe I am after you, look over your shoulder. That black helicopter outside of your window is far more interested in you than I am.

I've tried to explain this to you again and again but you are stuck in this "moderator out to get me" mode and you won't listen. I'll try one more time. Robert Marx has not posted here - ever. Since he has not posted here, your comments about what he said anywhere else are hearsay and your condemnation of statements which may or may not be made by him is libelous. If he were here, that would be entirely different. But he is not. State your opinions as opinions instead of accusations and there is no problem at all. Make an accusation and you leave this entire forum open for a legal issue if Robert chooses to do something. Say, "I don't believe him." and you are fine. Say, "He is a liar." and that is not fine. Can you see the distinction?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149004.html#msg149004

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline TonyWells
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

U/W Metal Detectors
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2011, 08:32:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

GD,

You moderated a post when I defended myself against what Gboy was saying about my forum; The Southeast Asian Treasure Connection. You had no right to do so either. It was a direct link to my forum (

Please Register or Login

www.tseatc.com
) and it does NOT install any software. You're making up stories again. Even Christian backed me and politely told you to 'back off'.

Hey, I was THERE on the Flor project so my comments are not 'second-hand' or 'hear say'. I don't have to say, 'I don't believe him' because.. I was THERE, dude! What you're saying is all 'second-hand' because its coming direct from a 'famous shipwreck author' who has written many books.

This thread is not about ME.. it's about a famous person who was caught selling FAKE shipwreck artifacts to innocent people so just kindly leave me alone. Nihonsilver started this thread so let's let him finish it also.

TW

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149094.html#msg149094

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2011, 09:18:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

I would like to take the opportunity to comment on a few things. It's just my two cents ...

Regarding what Dell has said: Dell, you should be gratefull for being allowed to post on these board. Just the mere fact that you are allowed to post here is enough evidence for these boards being free speech boards. Otherwise I don't have any intention nor obligation to follow your biased postings.

I think this website has a very gentle crew of moderators who are all individuals and their own oppinions. Hence there is no general doctrin and everyone can have his / her own oppinion.

To get back to the topic here:

I have known Tony Wells long enough to respect his oppinions and have no doubt in what he is saying. Tony has always been a true gentleman and is unquestionable a expert on South East Asian shipwrecks. Tony simply knows more on Southeast Asian wrecks than anyone else here.

I also respect Robert Marx and have all of his books in my library.

I believe Tony in this matter and his reasoning is convincing and logical to me.

I personally think that GD is on the wrong track here but then again everybody is allowed his her own oppinion ... even Dell is allowed to believe that his stuff actually works ... while doubt he belives it as he actually should now best  Tongue Wink

Now this topic is basically an interesting and important one and I would hate to see this discussion becoming fully off topic at this point.

So please everybody let's get back to the original topic here and no personal attacks anymore.

Thanks,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149098.html#msg149098

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2011, 10:42:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

There you go Christian, inferring that I am a liar, or somehow mis-guided. The same with Tim Williams.  Two more honest and truthful people you will ever have the privilege to have known. Your support of members of the Skeptic organization only serves to promote ignorance, and shame yourself. What happened to that open minded 18 year old kid that asked Dell, to introduce MFD to help get his new forums started?

The only belief I have is in God. Everything else is strictly fact, based on more years of Treasure hunting experience in the field than you have life on this earth.  Everything I have posted has been truthful and backed up by third party eyewitness accounts. The scam being run on this forum, certainly isn't by me.

You used to say, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".  Best you remind your moderators of that. They have blocked posts, and deleted posts, and threatened me in the pretense it is in the best interest of the viewers, when in truth it is in their best ego interest not to display their own ignorance. It has always been my opinion that Moderators should moderate when problems arise rather than make snide comments, and threats to inflame and create argument, but it appears you encourage controversy and argument  for the benefit of your viewers, without consideration for your participants.

Christian, since you sanction and approve of your moderators degrading and defaming my life long reputation for honesty & integrity, I respectfully ask you to delete the LRL & Dowsing forums from your website since I am not permitted to defend myself against the moderators dictatorship.

Christian,I have always supported you because you were open minded to all viewpoints, but now your prejudice has overwhelmed you, and for that I am sorry.

As an example of deletions, which it is claimed as only happening to protect viewers. These are questions I posed in response to the allegation against me that no Scientific principles are involved in the Long Range Locators I use.  Why was this post quickly deleted by a moderator?  How did deletion of this post protect viewers   Dell

Reply to Gold Digger 1/28/11   #7

01/29/11 02:20 AM

71.101.42.165   GD, I would say that it is you who is mocking Science with dis-information.

To affirm your position that what has already been done for years, cannot be done, please show viewers the research data, and scientific papers where Science proves that Remote Sensing, Frequency Discrimination, or Harmonic Induction, cannot, and does not work?

Please show viewers the Science that says a Frequency can only be broadcast a few inches?

Please show viewers where the Human body cannot possibly serve to amplify the reception of a Radio, or TV signal?

Please show viewers where Science says the Human body does not generate an electrical, or Magnetic field?

Please show viewers where Science says that polarity cannot be reversed?

Please show where Science says Chemical Elements do not have a resonate frequency?

Please show viewers where Science says the Earth's Magnetic field cannot concentrate around chemical elements?

Thank you in advance for showing Scientific proof that according to Science, all of the above
are Scientifically impossible and you will have won your argument. Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149113.html#msg149113

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2011, 10:52:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
It has always been my opinion that Moderators should moderate when problems arise rather than make snide comments,

So mod's can't be members with opinions only moderators Kind of one sided don't you think?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149116.html#msg149116

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2011, 10:59:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

Dell, look I am not interested in getting engaged in a discussion with you on LRL. As far as I am concerned I do not believe in god but don't mind anyone doing so - that is what I consider to be freedom. As far as your MFDs go it is a proven fact that they do NOT work. Still you are free to to promote and discuss your ideas here - I have not deleted any of your postings nor do I think anyone else has.

However if you do wish to discuss long range please do so in the appropriate board as this topic is neither about Long Range, nor me, nor you nor whatever but the Robert Max artifacts.

By the way, I will soon start selling Long Range Locators myself and tell all potential customers that I do NOT think they actually work but that I gurantee they will work at least as good as any other long range locator on the market while they will only cost a fraction of the other machines out there. This way I hope can atleast limit the loss of the customers to some degree. Still everybody is free to believe in what they wish to ... even if it is a Long Range Locator  Smiley

So Dell please discuss Long Range Locators etc. on the appropriate board. If you wish to continue talking about Long Range or moderators here I will not delete your posts but move them to the right boards.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149117.html#msg149117

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Print
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.