[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States
Referrals: 0

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #140 on: March 20, 2009, 04:23:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

> IN FACT, I'M WILLING THAT THIS THREAD SHOULD BE ERASED OR VANISHED .....so that the CIA or intel groups will never get infos from us anymore thru these forum...hehehe

Funny Funny Funny

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27516.html#msg27516

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #141 on: March 20, 2009, 10:24:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

yes i am intel and cia,i admit it and WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27557.html#msg27557

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

1853956Intels-Newest-Logo.jpg
CIA-full.jpg

« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 11:03:02 am by bomber »

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #142 on: March 20, 2009, 01:54:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Snakes!........ oh my god........... perhaps he should be using my avatar........  Crazy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27583.html#msg27583

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #143 on: March 20, 2009, 04:08:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

gboy . After having been in Indonesia for over 25 years I can form a picture of you .   You are about 1.6 meter tall . You don't have many friends . You try to build up some immage by telling stories . Telling stories to people that are not able to see you will give you a feeling of superiority . You are living in a make belief world that will give you feeling that you are realy somebody . You need this feeling because you KNOW you are a nobody . My good boy , you are not making any impression on this forum . We are too smart to fall for your stories . My advise is to stand up and be a man . And don't tell me I am wrong because I have lived with Asians for a long time . Some of them became my best friends  and some of them are just mediocre , sorry  human beings like you .  Cornelius ( this is not an insult , it is just what I feel )

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27599.html#msg27599

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #144 on: March 20, 2009, 09:06:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Cornelius,
   Sorry, your assumptions is wrong.
   I do have lots of YTH friends, remember i am the one who have lots of Yam TH sites and expert in these field....if they need YTH infos, who usually they will gonna call?Huh? you? christian? bomber? NO SIRREE....they will come to GBOY, oks?
   I do not need to be somebody....i am only  a die hard  Yam THnter..no more no less.
   I do not expect YTH critics to fall to my YTH stories, bcoz they are ignorant in YTH stuff. Only YTH hunter will understand YTH stories.
   I am not here to impress anybody.....i am here debate with those so called "YTH foriegn pretenders". Some foreigners here tried to impress that they are allegedly expert in YTH and stuff....I am here to expose them hat they are just YTH pretenders...not experts as they portray.

Ex: Christian wanted to portray that he knows YTH....i expose him that he is just a YTH pretender. I  challenge him to YTH debate and if WHO IS THE BOSS IN YTH...he decline, oks?

FYI.....if you know or expert in a certain topic....NOBODY CAN OUT DEBATE YOU...remember that.....

Is their any allegedly FORIEGN Yam TH EXPERT out here, Who wanted to challenge me about YTH debate? This is your time to stand up like a man and prove to us that your are indeed a YTH expert....IS THERE ANY ONE ELSE???

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27625.html#msg27625

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #145 on: March 20, 2009, 09:18:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If you had read my previous postings you wouldn't have to repeat your nonsense. I stick with Bob Curtis who knew more on the Yamashita affair than you do or anybody else does.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27627.html#msg27627

Offline goldspan
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #146 on: March 20, 2009, 09:37:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi evryone like i'd said i have some prospective places i can share for example last january news that couple of students partialy dug a small box containing 12goldcoins a several japanesemoney and a piece of paper to whom they said is a map while they were playing with the coins their teacher confiscated it including the box and the boys family put on media and the teacher stand that there ain't no coins or piece of paper only she says is japanese papermoney to the media when interviewed after while the news black out now came the construction of the site if you can go to the place u can ask the full story for those who are not afraid to tell so while this piece of story shows that are place were really japanese infested places during the war as per my grandparents tales indeed..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27630.html#msg27630

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2009, 11:24:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Christian,
If you had read my previous postings you wouldn't have to repeat your nonsense. I stick with Bob Curtis who knew more on the Yamashita affair than you do or anybody else does
   Sorry, I will never  No no! Yam TH debate with your idol, the late Bob Curtis...It would be hair raising scenario if he answers back...  Freddy Kr?ger Freddy Kr?ger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27746.html#msg27746

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #148 on: March 21, 2009, 11:45:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

A warning to all forum mebers: Do not fall vicitim to persons like gboy who are seeking your money. If you type in gboy or his e-mail address at google you will find plenty of postings made by him stating for example the following:

We are looking for partners to finance for our several Yamashita treasure projects...for more info contact: gerry at gergio2004@yahoo.com, celfon: +639103216315

Or

Since we have more than 100 treasure sites....our team have the priveledge to choose which project are suitable for each funder...depending on his budget...

If the funder have small budget...we go for small project treasure site (amount of gold,...few tons/bars)
      If the funder have big budget...we go for big project treasure site...(several hundred tons...)

If the funder is low tech...we go to treasure sites that need basic eqp't only (ex: open treasure cave/waterfalls)...the equipment we need is camping and climbing gears only...to relocate or explore open cave treasure sites previusly found by our native assets in the jungle...usually cave full of treasure...
      If the funder is hi-tech (complete geophysics instrument-gpr,ground resistivity imaging,portable water drill...etc) we will go diggings..

We have several types of treasure...some are buried (20-100 feet), some are in open treasure caves/waterfalls in cliffwalls or in jungle..usually found by natives, some are gold bars embedded on boulders, inside the trunk of the tree, concrete tombs, flagpole...etc. some are metal boxes under 20 feet of water, some are ship/submarine wrecks several fathoms deep...
      Some sites no longer needed to explore or dig....you just need to contact right person or native gold holders to negotiate to sell their treasure hoard to us at cheap price...

Everything to our team is flexible....depending on what is the financial capability and type of project...the funder needs....meaning, we are not only diggers...we can relocate or explore OPEN treasure caves, dive underwater treasure, or negotiate cheap gold bars...
     Read my running post yamash-ita treasure here in treasurenet and spindle forum...gboy
     For more info: contact gerry/gboy at gergio2004@yahoo.com celfon: +639103216315

It's all a scam.

I can't say if gboy really believes in the nonsense he is telling all the time or if it is a plain fraud but neitehr way your money would be lost. Even if he would try to find treasure with your money there is 0 chance he will come up with anything. He has 0 credibility as you can judge from his postings.

gboy is not a treasure hunter He is a conartist.

So be carefull.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27747.html#msg27747

Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #149 on: March 22, 2009, 04:14:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

GBOY has available :

sites for a small budget  = small site = few tons / bars
sites for a big buget       = big site    = several 100 tons
 Reading the whole message from him I cannot understand why anybody would invest any money in these socalled projects .  If  gboy knows all these sites  ( he even knows what is hidden  in these sites )  why does he not take a shovel and go after the easy ones and dig up some of the gold that he KNOWS is there  and finance the rest of his projects himself .
He says he knows where the gold is , and he knows how much is in these sites . So if this does not guarantee the possible investors that they can kiss their investment goodbye I would say , go invest and see what is happening . You may even be lost in the jungle never to be found again . This would be the possibility rather than being able to slam a court case on these scammers .
These guys ( and especially gboy ) are dangerous people . They are born scammers and will not stop for anything .
Now .... we could bann them from this forum or delete their messages but I am for it to let them post here so we can warn anybody who is remotely charmed by these guys NOT to invest money in these projects  and explain why not .     I thought for a while that this boy was not playing with a full deck of cards but I have changed my mind . These guys are dangerous and know exactly what they are after .    Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg27754.html#msg27754

Print
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21   Go Up
Jump to: