[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2011, 11:45:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Christian
Dell, look I am not interested in getting engaged in a discussion with you on LRL. As far as I am concerned I do not believe in god but don't mind anyone doing so - that is what I consider to be freedom. As far as your MFDs go it is a proven fact that they do NOT work. Still you are free to to promote and discuss your ideas here - I have not deleted any of your postings nor do I think anyone else has.

However if you do wish to discuss long range please do so in the appropriate board as this topic is neither about Long Range, nor me, nor you nor whatever but the Robert Max artifacts.

By the way, I will soon start selling Long Range Locators myself and tell all potential customers that I do NOT think they actually work but that I gurantee they will work at least as good as any other long range locator on the market while they will only cost a fraction of the other machines out there. This way I hope can atleast limit the loss of the customers to some degree. Still everybody is free to believe in what they wish to ... even if it is a Long Range Locator  Smiley

So Dell please discuss Long Range Locators etc. on the appropriate board. If you wish to continue talking about Long Range or moderators here I will not delete your posts but move them to the right boards.

Christian, my post is not intended to about LRL, or Dowsing. It is in agreement with Tony, and others, about the power play shenanigans, and flaming interference in discussions by your moderators.  LRL discussions are stated an example.

And, IT IS NOT A PROVEN FACT THAT THE LRL's I USE DO NOT WORK. Again, calling me a Liar. Where do you come up with that BS. Don't confuse the  Skeptic agenda with truth, or fact. Where is this so called "fact" you refer to? Please post the proof of that "fact" on the LRL forum and I will certainly reply, and complain about your  hypocrisy if my posts continue to be deleted, or my replies prevented by your moderators, as in the past. Thank you!

Yes, I know Bob Marx, personally, as does Tony. Do you, or GD, know him personally that would qualify you state a truthful, or accurate opinion?

Dell

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149131.html#msg149131

« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:51:29 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2011, 12:34:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by TonyWells
GD,

You moderated a post when I defended myself against what Gboy was saying about my forum; The Southeast Asian Treasure Connection. You had no right to do so either. It was a direct link to my forum (

Please Register or Login

www.tseatc.com
) and it does NOT install any software. You're making up stories again. Even Christian backed me and politely told you to 'back off'.

I have never moderated any of your posts. If you are suggesting that I commented on your post or made a reply to your post, then yes. Moderating a post is something I only do in extreme cases and for the most part, Christian is aware of exactly why a post was moderated. You must be thinking of someone else, mate.

Go here:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/yamashita_treasure/japanese_treasure_signs_and_symbols-t5637.0.html

If this is the topic you are referring to, your argument was with Mas_Kara with Seldom trying to calm things down. At the time, Mas_Kara was a moderator and may have been responsible for deleting your posts. I swear to you that it was not I who did that. I made some comments near the end of the topic that had nothing to do with you at all. Mas_Kara has been removed as a moderator now.

Hey, I was THERE on the Flor project so my comments are not 'second-hand' or 'hear say'. I don't have to say, 'I don't believe him' because.. I was THERE, dude! What you're saying is all 'second-hand' because its coming direct from a 'famous shipwreck author' who has written many books.

Now that's better. Offering your opinion is a lot different than making abusive statements. Thank you for your viewpoint.

This thread is not about ME.. it's about a famous person who was caught selling FAKE shipwreck artifacts to innocent people so just kindly leave me alone. Nihonsilver started this thread so let's let him finish it also.

I asked you to show me where the FBI is investigating Robert Marx and have not seen your reply yet. Go to this link below and see what I am asking about. The only place on the entire web where Robert Marx and the FBI are mentioned together is right here on this forum by you and nobody else. Of course, my post here will be included soon. Please check out the link below.

Please Register or Login

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&biw=1366&bih=574&q=%2B%22robert+marx%22+%2BFBI+%2B%22Flor+de+Mar%22&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=%2B%22robert+marx%22+%2BFBI+%2B%22Flor+de+Mar%22&fp=d691e54164ed2c47

Can you explain to me why it is such a well kept secret that it cannot be found on Google except when you are discussing it?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149160.html#msg149160

« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 01:01:10 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2011, 01:46:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
Can you explain to me why it is such a well kept secret that it cannot be found on Google except when you are discussing it?

It might be more logical if you asked the FBI, why they don't post that information on the Internet for you to see?

My business was under scrutiny by the FBI and the Florida State Attorney General's  office for years and I can't find anything on the Internet about it.  The State Comptroller and his aid sat in my living room. Does that mean it never happened?

Come on, stop playing God.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149195.html#msg149195

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2011, 01:53:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dell_Winders
It might be more logical if you asked the FBI, why they don't post that information on the Internet for you to see?

My business was under scrutiny by the FBI and the Florida State Attorney General's  office for years and I can't find anything on the Internet about it.  The State Comptroller and his aid sat in my living room. Does that mean it never happened?

Come on, stop playing God.  Dell

Then your accusation is no more verifiable than the one about Marx. Come on, stop playing martyr.

And for the record, I don't play God but I have it on good authority that He uses a metal detector and plays GoldDigger1950 in His spare time.

Posted on: February 27, 2011, 09:51:27 PM

Most likely, it never happened. Your equipment is so full of useless junk that any agency investigating it would have landed you in the pokey by now.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149201.html#msg149201

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2011, 02:06:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Then your accusation is no more verifiable than the one about Marx. Come on, stop playing martyr.

And for the record, I don't play God but I have it on good authority that He uses a metal detector and plays GoldDigger1950 in His spare time.

Posted on: February 27, 2011, 09:51:27 PM
Most likely, it never happened. Your equipment is so full of useless junk that any agency investigating it would have landed you in the pokey by now.

I made no accusation about the FBI.  Just a statement of fact and truth. Learn to embrace it. FYI, I knew George (Buzzard) Massey, also. Go ahead, investigate it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go again inferring that a forum participant is a liar.  There appears to be no end to your prejudice and lack of credibility, and flaming participants into argument so you can exercise your powers of censorship.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149206.html#msg149206

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2011, 02:19:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I made no accusation about the FBI.  Just a statement of fact and truth. Learn to embrace it. FYI, I knew George (Buzzard) Massey, also. Go ahead, investigate it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go again inferring that a forum participant is a liar.  There appears to be no end to your prejudice and lack of credibility, and flaming participants into argument so you can exercise your powers of censorship.  Dell

Where's the censorship, Dell? What you wrote is still there untouched.

I said "Most likely it never happened." That is a statement of my opinion. I never said you lied. I do however, know about the FBI and their ability to test electronics devices. Yours don't work. If they really had tested them or investigated you, the outcome would be that we'd never have seen you here. There are no Internet cafes where you'd be. Thus, I conclude that this so called "investigation" most likely never happened.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149213.html#msg149213

Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2011, 02:20:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

and flaming participants into argument so you can exercise your powers of censorship.

Thats it Dell for the last time nobody has censored any of your post nobody has deleted any of your post. This is the same argument you used in 09 they picking on me they deleted my post. Its Bull Dell and you know it. Christian has the logs of deleted post and he reads them he has reposted stuff that was deleted so no post have been deleted or edited. Sorry but all the trees that have been killed to make paper tissues so you can wipe your tears away is for knot. So please stop the bull now.  

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149215.html#msg149215

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
75%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #147 on: February 27, 2011, 02:39:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dang, this WAS a good discussion of an interesting and important subject (i.e. whether the Robert Marx artifacts were a) genuine and b) if genuine, whether Marx every claimed they WERE from the Flor do Mar or whether he simply claimed they MIGHT be.   
    Unfortunately it has taken a turn that renders it's usefulness to anyone interested in the Flor do Mar or Robert Marx worthless.   I'll wait for a new thread to open on this subject because I won't be back to this one.

BA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149219.html#msg149219

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #148 on: February 27, 2011, 03:24:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

BA, I apologize to you for my part in carrying this thread off discussion, but you can readily see these are the consequences when a moderator(s), accuses, or infers that a participant is a liar and inflames the thread with justifiable cause for defensive arguments by people who are posting truthfully from their personal experience, and in good faith.

I have a number of my years vested in the success of Christian's forums, and I wish for the best. If I really believed that Christian, had the same "Take it, or leave it" attitude toward participants as some of his moderators, I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time trying to point out what others beside myself have been experiencing.

I look forward again to the day when information on any subject is welcomed here and not dictated by the ignorance of egotistical Moderators, who pretend to know everything about every subject and seem to believe that flaming is a part of a Moderators job.

Thanks for your indulgence while an experienced opinion has been presented.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149228.html#msg149228

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #149 on: February 27, 2011, 03:29:23 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time trying to point out what others beside myself have been experiencing.

Who elected you spokesman?
Its over thread is locked and Dell I am taking you to the moderators board and see if we can vote you off the island.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7024.msg149230.html#msg149230

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.