[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal
Referrals: 0

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #230 on: January 28, 2011, 11:31:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by tagacanlumpit
[funny]I can only laugh at you both  . You talk as if you are the utmost authority in treasure hunting, I wonder if you have achieve something important by your discriminatory way of treating people who post what's in their mind here. Well, you are entitled to your opinions, but for me you surely can go to xxxx and I'll just keep on doing what I do.

hahahah. . .! a pilipino yamtreas styl ! they will react if you don't believed their stories, in this way their true motives will comes out. very obvious. pilipino yamtreas will fabricate stories, modify stories so that they can gather believers and financiers...but unfurtunately in this time they are treated as scammers in the philippines.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140292.html#msg140292

Offline clar_26
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #231 on: January 28, 2011, 07:32:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ram
hahahah. . .! a pilipino yamtreas styl ! they will react if you don't believed their stories, in this way their true motives will comes out. very obvious. pilipino yamtreas will fabricate stories, modify stories so that they can gather believers and financiers...but unfurtunately in this time they are treated as scammers in the philippines.

you ram who the xxxx are you generalized filipinos as scammers, you better look your face at the mirror then ask who you are! maybe there are some but not all, pls. use the username of the one your pinpointing not the word filipino. leave it as the way it is, if your a victim of some then you should put that to experience not blamming everybody because of your fault believing on scammers. HOPE YOUR NOT A FILIPINO COZ YOUR EATING YOUR OWN WORDS on your statements.... clar_26

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140394.html#msg140394

« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 07:58:32 pm by seldom »
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #232 on: January 28, 2011, 08:58:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

clar
Ram did not call all FILIPINO scammers he call all Yammy treasure sites scams all the gold bars scams/ fakes.
We have asked a 1000 times for proof of Yammy treasure. A 1000 times for proof that the gold bars are real. All we get is people getting augmentative because they can not answer.
What WW2 treasure there was in the Philippines is gone, now everyone is digging up old bunkers and scamming each other asking questions about signs and marks we need a scanner we only need XXXX dollars to recover our site. Its getting old   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140418.html#msg140418

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #233 on: January 29, 2011, 03:09:08 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by clar_26
you ram who the xxxx are you generalized filipinos as scammers, you better look your face at the mirror then ask who you are! maybe there are some but not all, pls. use the username of the one your pinpointing not the word filipino. leave it as the way it is, if your a victim of some then you should put that to experience not blamming everybody because of your fault believing on scammers. HOPE YOUR NOT A FILIPINO COZ YOUR EATING YOUR OWN WORDS on your statements.... clar_26

Please take your foul language and threats to the Pinoy forums.

Thank you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140490.html#msg140490

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #234 on: January 29, 2011, 07:23:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by clar_26

i said "pilipino yamatreas styl" "pilipino yamtreas"  i can say this coz i know all what's behind this yamtreas nationwide scam. and how they operate, their tactics, how they generate funds, and how they convinced people for money and personal needs.and you know? even their face profile and the way they speak about the folkstale and the most why i know all, here in my place is the origin of the yamtreas nationwide scam. different kinds of yamtreas scamming tools, molds, diamonds.goldbars,platinum bars,fake dollar bills of wwII and other scamming paraphernalia were manufactured here in my place to be distributed in whole philippines and they are armed with high powered firearms. unfurtunately they could not touch me. so, as long as i am here, i will keep on informing people of the truth behind the yamtreas folkstale. this is what i say i know more than you know. and this is the main tool of the yamtreas scamming"as long as there's a believer,there's money to collect"

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140506.html#msg140506

Offline clar_26
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #235 on: January 29, 2011, 09:29:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ram
i said "pilipino yamatreas styl" "pilipino yamtreas"  i can say this coz i know all what's behind this yamtreas nationwide scam. and how they operate, their tactics, how they generate funds, and how they convinced people for money and personal needs.and you know? even their face profile and the way they speak about the folkstale and the most why i know all, here in my place is the origin of the yamtreas nationwide scam. different kinds of yamtreas scamming tools, molds, diamonds.goldbars,platinum bars,fake dollar bills of wwII and other scamming paraphernalia were manufactured here in my place to be distributed in whole philippines and they are armed with high powered firearms. unfurtunately they could not touch me. so, as long as i am here, i will keep on informing people of the truth behind the yamtreas folkstale. this is what i say i know more than you know. and this is the main tool of the yamtreas scamming"as long as there's a believer,there's money to collect"

ok then dont use general words like filipino, use their username if you want to pinpoint somebody, we are not uneducated people here so hope u understand bcuz not all of us are scammers. clar_26

thanx anyway

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140524.html#msg140524

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #236 on: January 29, 2011, 10:12:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

here's a sample how dangerous the yamtreas scammers in my place. and how they operate. once you'r in my place you've nothing to do is to follow the scammers tactics. even you know that it is a scam but you can't resist. click below to watch the actual scamming.

Please Register or Login

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM2QQ9y9RyA#noexternalembed&feature=related

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140529.html#msg140529

Offline tagacanlumpit
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

I do not own or have use one yet.
« Reply #237 on: January 30, 2011, 07:04:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Well, can't beat a worthless brain, you may have a head but for sure it's hollow. If you're a portuguese like your banner suggests, you're nothing but a bragging brat. let me remind you where and who killed your compatriot Ferdinand Magellan, it's here in the Philippines and a Filipino killed him. Watch you attitude towards Filipinos.
{alt} Threats to other members
Warned

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140679.html#msg140679
http://thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnwarn.gif

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #238 on: January 30, 2011, 07:35:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by tagacanlumpit
Well, can't beat a worthless brain, you may have a head but for sure it's hollow. If you're a portuguese like your banner suggests, you're nothing but a bragging brat. let me remind you where and who killed your compatriot Ferdinand Magellan, it's here in the Philippines and a Filipino killed him. Watch you attitude towards Filipinos.

hmmm..you badly reacted to my posts...very obvious the true motives surfaces. like an angel when asking help, now a tiger...a pilipino yamtreas styl w/c is degrading to the nation. your true attitude surfaces now so ,it indicates that you'r a weak creature.

Posted on: January 30, 2011, 07:20:03 AM
tagalumpit, i noticed that you over reacted to my post. w/c is telling the whole world about the yamatreas nationwide scam in the philippines. are you part of it? my post were designed for scammers to react coz i know very well the yamtreas are flooding on the net to convinced people to believe that yamtreas is existing to generate funds from local and foreigners. yamtreas scammers don't want my post coz it alters the belief of the believers, so, it minimized funds and victims of yamashita treasure folkstale.

Posted on: January 30, 2011, 07:35:22 AM
tagalumpit, i noticed that you over reacted to my post. w/c is telling the whole world about the yamatreas nationwide scam in the philippines. are you part of it? my post were designed for scammers to react coz i know very well the yamtreas are flooding on the net to convinced people to believe that yamtreas is existing to generate funds from local and foreigners. yamtreas scammers don't want my post coz it alters the belief of the believers, so, it minimized funds and victims of yamashita treasure folkstale.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140683.html#msg140683

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #239 on: January 30, 2011, 09:55:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

The reason we are all born differant is because we are all links in a chain!!!
Now just because someone has a differant view to you is not your right to treaten them,nor is it you right insult them, the way of this forum is to discuse and become wiser to and share, guide others that need help, As for politics there isn't any political group that is honest, but remember we just make do with the best of a bad lot and try to get along the best we can . No ones views are 100% right inclueding mine ,if you don't like what people are saying about your race then remember this my friends your an ambassidor of your nation and by making stupid threats no one will take you seriously , It does'nt matter how loud you shout no-one will listen beause no-one likes being shouted at . I urge you to remember what this forum is for.
I don't know any of you and even though i dislike the way you behave here i still will treat you with respect and for swearing on here theres a limit to how strong the terms that you can use,  some words are tollerable but if you going to be discriptive or directional at people then if you've got nothing good to say to them then i urge you to keep quite . my eye's and ears are not dustbins to collect that kind of garbage . and i'm not saying you have to agree with each other , this forum belongs to me and thousands of others and remember a smile is all it takes to make friends.
And if you still don't under stand what i'm saying then read it again and again and again, and talk to people the way you want to be talked to , and by the way it is my opinion that you guys owe the admin an apologey and if you dont then maybe you should'nt come here ,because this is a happy place and if you take the time you may even start to like being here too. thanks for your time. J

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg140700.html#msg140700

« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 10:03:21 am by auminesweeper »
Print
Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.