[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal
Referrals: 0

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #250 on: February 01, 2011, 12:32:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by clar_26
now u reveal your self hahaha so your mother is a japanese haha what are you doing here in the philippines? well you better ask your mother and father to what are their purpose coming and living here in the philippines. maybe they dont talk that much hahaha ask them why before commenting on something you dont understand why yamtreas exists, u can ask an australian citizen who work here opening roads in mindanao maybe they can tell the truth RAM

hahaha !very funny in your reactions, heheheh did you noticed now? even my parents you suspected them for the yamatreas, hahahahah ! a pilipino yamtreas common thinking. you know clar i was very ashamed for that attitude, when my father and mother launched a reunion my fathers american relatives and my mothers japanese relatives came to philippines in my place almost all yamtreas hunters were like an angel to me, heheheh i know what and what happened to them and what their motives to be like an angel face and attitude, i am amazed coz it suddenly changed their personality. the yammytreas folkstale. when we gather all together with father and mother relatives i tell them those folkstale they were amazed. they asked me if this is true. i told them it is a folkstale only a nationwide scam all were says "ahhhhhhhh....crazy people. american relatives say, yamasta king? whhaaaahhh ....nananananh....cannot understang...japanese relatives laughing and say, kureji ! kureji ! kureji !

so, you know more than me to my parents? that's insanity..japanese say, yamasta king? kureji ! you know more than me in my japanese relatives? that's kureji. so, this is what i say, fabricated stories of pilipino yamtreas scammers.

Posted on: February 01, 2011, 12:27:50 AM
maybe you are thinking that i only misled the yamtreas believers coz i have the golds.....hehehehehe ! kureji ! kureji ! yamashta king ! wahahahahahah !

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg141081.html#msg141081

Offline clar_26
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #251 on: February 02, 2011, 04:37:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ram
hahaha !very funny in your reactions, heheheh did you noticed now? even my parents you suspected them for the yamatreas, hahahahah ! a pilipino yamtreas common thinking. you know clar i was very ashamed for that attitude, when my father and mother launched a reunion my fathers american relatives and my mothers japanese relatives came to philippines in my place almost all yamtreas hunters were like an angel to me, heheheh i know what and what happened to them and what their motives to be like an angel face and attitude, i am amazed coz it suddenly changed their personality. the yammytreas folkstale. when we gather all together with father and mother relatives i tell them those folkstale they were amazed. they asked me if this is true. i told them it is a folkstale only a nationwide scam all were says "ahhhhhhhh....crazy people. american relatives say, yamasta king? whhaaaahhh ....nananananh....cannot understang...japanese relatives laughing and say, kureji ! kureji ! kureji !

so, you know more than me to my parents? that's insanity..japanese say, yamasta king? kureji ! you know more than me in my japanese relatives? that's kureji. so, this is what i say, fabricated stories of pilipino yamtreas scammers.

Posted on: February 01, 2011, 12:27:50 AM
maybe you are thinking that i only misled the yamtreas believers coz i have the golds.....hehehehehe ! kureji ! kureji ! yamashta king ! wahahahahahah !

ok Ram u win.... hahaha your too defensive hahaha okay i live it to you its your own opinion, i cannot change the way u think, hope your not one of them misleading people hahahaha ok sory for my comment ram no hard feelings. i will give u some if i get some .... hahaha kureji! kureji!

clar_26

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg141529.html#msg141529

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #252 on: February 02, 2011, 09:21:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

k Ram u win.... hahaha your too defensive hahaha okay i live it to you its your own opinion, i cannot change the way u think, hope your not one of them misleading people hahahaha ok sory for my comment ram no hard feelings. i will give u some if i get some .... hahaha kureji! kureji!

clar_26

no, this is not a race that we are in the race tracks, as a pilipino citizen even not in blood but i want that every pilipino will be uplifted even in the morale it should. we should not think that we always behind to other progressive country we all know the main problem why philippines is very slow in progress that's  in our attitude as a pilipino, you and every pilipino knows that, the problem is we could not face the truth were the real problem is. we noticed that there's so many pilipino's suffering hardships others engage in illegal activities. we noticed that many pilipino's engage in treasure huntings of the so called yamtreas the aim is to become instant millionaire or they call it applying for instant millionaire for luck. we noticed why gambling is so rampant in our country coz they see pilipino's were addicted to gambling illegal or legal for luck. some politicians were corrupt you can watch it in tv's we aired it to inform the whole world. almost all in the country were controlled by politics. in yamashita treasures almost all pilipino's knows that it was only a folkstale and fall to nationwide scam why some yamtreas hunters keep on convincing that it exist even it was publicly informed by our national historians and experts that it was not true but some cannot accept it and they were fabricate stories just to convinced others even they have no proof that exist. and they cannot accept that there's an expert to that field telling the truth officially and well supported evidence and the manner that if they don't want the result what they expected they keep on mumbling there goes their real personalities and bad manners will comes out. is this the real pilipino manner? that is why i say, i'm very ashamed, to that manner, i can fell it coz i'm not a real pilipino in blood it happens only that i'm a pilipino citizen of the philippines. is there's no way to change that attitude? it should be changed to make a progressive philippines. there's so many centuries passing but still we are setting ducks we cannot move on. and we always blamed the government for our hardships, we don't even think that people of the philippines is the government. the most sarcastic manner of some pilipinos is too jelous,too suspecious, and too fun in making stories, some manner don't want others become uplifted but want to be uplifted, some says, it's better that  we are same suffering hardship than you become wealthy when you go up they want you to fall, and very polite to those who have, the most is the hiding their true personality and manner. the famous pilipino saying "plastic" w/c is true to some pilipino's and it was everywhere everytime anywhere happened.

i am very sorry...i tell the truth coz i see it and proved it..

now we have to go back in topic secrets of wwII yamashita.  here's his secret that almost all pilipino yamtreas din't know, general tomuyuki yamashita was in the philippines for 9 months only as commander of a very critical situation he bring 1 small airplane with his belongings from malaysia after that he surrendered and sentenced to death in manila for war crimes. he din't go in visayas and mindanao. it was documented.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg141574.html#msg141574

Offline tagacanlumpit
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

100.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

I do not own or have use one yet.
« Reply #253 on: February 02, 2011, 10:25:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I do not owe an explanation or any apology to ram or to anybody here. ram called me and "pilipinos" an "scammer" , what right does he got to call somebody and a race anyway he wants, and the fact that he doesn't even know them? That's highly an insult to my being and a discriminatory remark directed to Filipinos. He has no respect to anybody at all! If there anyone who should ask an apology, it's him and those who supported him. Expressing one's reaction to an insult does not need an apology. I could be banned, for all I care from this forum but I will never retract nor ask an apology to ram and to all who supports his tirades of insult to my being and to the Filipinos in general. I would not react at all if he didn't  call me names in the first place. To the moderators, be fair with your treatment and assessment of the postings in this forum.
{alt} 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg141774.html#msg141774
http://thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnmute.gif

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #254 on: February 02, 2011, 10:44:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

To the moderators, be fair with your treatment and assessment of the postings in this forum.

We are, you come asking if a ink bottle was a treasure marker you were told what you had was unhappy with the answer so decided to argue with Ram and everyone else.
I have warned you about name calling and taunting members you want listen I don't know what to do yea I do Good By tagacanlumpit 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg141775.html#msg141775

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #255 on: February 03, 2011, 05:57:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by tagacanlumpit
I do not owe an explanation or any apology to ram or to anybody here. ram called me and "pilipinos" an "scammer" , what right does he got to call somebody and a race anyway he wants, and the fact that he doesn't even know them? That's highly an insult to my being and a discriminatory remark directed to Filipinos. He has no respect to anybody at all! If there anyone who should ask an apology, it's him and those who supported him. Expressing one's reaction to an insult does not need an apology. I could be banned, for all I care from this forum but I will never retract nor ask an apology to ram and to all who supports his tirades of insult to my being and to the Filipinos in general. I would not react at all if he didn't  call me names in the first place. To the moderators, be fair with your treatment and assessment of the postings in this forum.

above is the example. what i posted, the true motives surfaces, the common pilipino yamtreas believers reactions. all my post is designed for the yamtreas scammers to react and self confession by their own.

where's now the insult? whre's the discrimatory remarks?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg142024.html#msg142024

Offline clar_26
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #256 on: February 05, 2011, 09:41:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by ram
above is the example. what i posted, the true motives surfaces, the common pilipino yamtreas believers reactions. all my post is designed for the yamtreas scammers to react and self confession by their own.

where's now the insult? whre's the discrimatory remarks?

now u said filipinos again i told you not to generalized all, because if you u use filipinos that includes YOU MR RAM.

clar_26

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg142708.html#msg142708

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #257 on: February 07, 2011, 11:57:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

now u said filipinos again i told you not to generalized all, because if you u use filipinos that includes YOU MR RAM.

clar_26

i said, common pilipino yamtreas believers. i generalized pilipino yammytreas believers it's obvious. not all pilipino believe the folkstale fyi.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg143300.html#msg143300

Offline PADRE
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #258 on: February 18, 2011, 06:53:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

i guess this is not the correct site i should be asking for assistance, this is a hostile site and for sure my questions will not be entertained. please direct me to the right page where somebody can furnish me signs and markings of Japanese characters and the interpretations. i think i located a prospective area where there are japanese markings and land marks. thank you

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg146511.html#msg146511

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #259 on: February 18, 2011, 03:52:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by PADRE
i guess this is not the correct site i should be asking for assistance, this is a hostile site and for sure my questions will not be entertained. please direct me to the right page where somebody can furnish me signs and markings of Japanese characters and the interpretations. i think i located a prospective area where there are japanese markings and land marks. thank you

This site has lots of information on signs but the honest truth is very few treasures are found using signs. The reason for that is that burying a treasure and leaving big arrows pointing towards it is really, really dumb. If you are hiding it, why on earth are you pointing to it? It does not make sense. Any "hostility" here is almost always generated by those who simply do not use common sense. Instead, they believe that all those who buried treasure in the past were so stupid as to leave big arrows pointing towards it.

This flawed kind of thinking is what gets people to take unnecessary risks and sink ungodly amounts of money into holes in the ground that yield nothing at all. People have died in search of the non existent Yamashita treasure. Other have lost fortunes in empty holes. Anyone here trying to dissuade you from taking such risks both personal and financial is doing you a favor, not being hostile.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg146612.html#msg146612

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.