[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #270 on: February 18, 2011, 10:23:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey GnB, I would'nt worry any more everyones made their point so thats it, Just party on dude

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg146726.html#msg146726

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #271 on: February 18, 2011, 10:37:13 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldnboy
Hey  Ram, I dont know how you can know there is no yam treasure? Do you not think the Japs
 while on the war parth would be taking all the gold they can (usually it's the case when going to war) thats how you pay the bills... spoils of war...
 Remember lots of Japs were killed also, & dead men don't tell tales

very simple, in the philippines since the yammytreas was born no one unearthed even the smallest part of it. but spanish leftover and gold artifacts were many unearthed and officially documented and publicly announced with the finders. unearthing the spanish golden grails used on centennial churches were seen with my two eyes. other artifacts were the spanish sword "sable" the throne like chair with designs made with gold. those treas hunters who unearthed many spanish leftovers don't believed yammytreas, they said,"ahhhhh....yamshita treas? they laugh and said, we are professional hunters we don't want to engage on yammytreas tha's a scam only. spanish ruled the philippines for almost 400 years.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg146729.html#msg146729

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #272 on: February 19, 2011, 01:36:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

How about the Marcos government. Do you think they would tell you that they had recovered some treasure?
 Anyone for that matter. why tell someone you found some treasure? Especially with a corrupt government. Not to mention giving up half of what you find...

Posted on: February 19, 2011, 01:30:46 AM
How about this Ram, you know of that Osama bin Laden. How many people have been looking for him? How much money has been spent on that exercise? IS he real or just some folkstale?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg146747.html#msg146747

Offline Firestone
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Hong Kong

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

N/A
« Reply #273 on: February 19, 2011, 06:39:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

To Mr.Ram

If you are familiar in easthern Luzon part of Siera Madre Mountain there are hundreds of location are recovered not only hundreds possible thousand sites including small site,today there is  a big project  its a big volume jointventure of Japan/Korea around 15 hectare, what do do think about it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg146755.html#msg146755

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #274 on: February 19, 2011, 11:42:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Firestone
To Mr.Ram

If you are familiar in easthern Luzon part of Siera Madre Mountain there are hundreds of location are recovered not only hundreds possible thousand sites including small site,today there is  a big project  its a big volume jointventure of Japan/Korea around 15 hectare, what do do think about it.

that's "expectation" we,your,her,his .some our expectation we want to make it real but as i said we,you,he,she only expecting to be happened. now, are you sure that's yammy treas? so, it lacks evidence that it is surely. due to stories and fabricated stories and some people boosted the story w/out any evidence to present for the reality for almost 100 years how could it be? in your self, i am very sure that you only heard those stories supported by expectations and coincidence, but in reality deep in your mind you have doubt it. some say, it is very dangerous to present and to be known that you unearth the yammy treas, very obvious reasoning. how about those people in my place in philippines at the gold mining site everyday transporting huge sure gold some were refined and passing to very critical roads going to city to sell their finds. that's everyday activity for many years.me in my self when i visited to my friends mining site i was shocked when people transporting their golds by foot at mountenous roads sometimes a single person carrying 3kilo gold going to city to sell. they told me it's very dangerous but it's our daily activity to fed our family. think of it, that's a plain view a pilipino transporting gold by foot w/out security in mountains. then yammytreas says very dangerous? that's why yammytreas believers reasons were very shallow very obvious it's just a reason due to his/her belief that it must be yammytreas convincing his/her own self.

Posted on: February 19, 2011, 11:32:07 AM
How about the Marcos government. Do you think they would tell you that they had recovered some treasure?
 Anyone for that matter. why tell someone you found some treasure? Especially with a corrupt government. Not to mention giving up half of what you find...

why fm did not inform the people of the philippines that his gold were from mining companies big and small and their friends giving them huge gold from their mining sites all over philippines? rather he told the people he unearthed the yammytreas with smiling face an obvious joke.

Posted on: February 19, 2011, 11:40:17 AM
How about this Ram, you know of that Osama bin Laden. How many people have been looking for him? How much money has been spent on that exercise? IS he real or just some folkstale?

very different, osama bin laden is real and publicly known all over the world. yammytreas is just folkstale.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg146820.html#msg146820

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #275 on: February 19, 2011, 08:11:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

RAM I FIND YOUR INFO HARD TO BELEIVE.  I think you have mentioned before about the yamtresure being folkstale for 100 years ?? How can that be?

Now transporting 3kg of gold, and being a daily thing to feed their family WOW they must have a really big family / get a really bad price for their gold / be eating like kings
 Why don't they buy a car and a gun Huh? ( your info just doesn't seem to stack up)  Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg146880.html#msg146880

Offline clar_26
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #276 on: February 21, 2011, 07:41:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

to ram,

i will send some of my documentations just a pic but we still not recover anything hehe, however can you explain what i found inside the 30ft deep hole i just dig up.
attached photos...

Posted on: February 21, 2011, 07:38:17 AM
ram

if you think thats natural inside a 30ft deep hole, then your fake hahaha not us.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg147306.html#msg147306

There are 9 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

207-1ftaway.jpg
207-focus2.jpg
208-1ftaway.jpg
208-focuswithshells.jpg
209-gravel30ftdeep.jpg
210-rockswithwhitegreenishcolor.jpg
211-hardwhenwet.jpg
211-rocksblackwhenwet.jpg
211-whitewhendried.jpg

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #277 on: February 21, 2011, 04:02:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by clar_26
to ram,

i will send some of my documentations just a pic but we still not recover anything hehe, however can you explain what i found inside the 30ft deep hole i just dig up.
attached photos...

Posted on: February 21, 2011, 07:38:17 AM
ram

if you think thats natural inside a 30ft deep hole, then your fake hahaha not us.

I would certainly expect to find rocks inside of a 30 foot deep hole. Good job.

Out of curiosity, why do you think Yamashita put them there? Was he hiding rocks too? Maybe I should rethink this Yamashita treasure thing. If he dug deep holes and dropped rocks in there, we could be on to something. Let's rewrite the history books!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg147467.html#msg147467

« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 04:05:08 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #278 on: February 21, 2011, 05:43:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Come on man they are ROCKS that's where mother nature keeps them in the GROUND. They are not a sign of treasure just a sign that you are letting your dream's over power your common sense.
I live on an island I dig down 3 or 4 feet I hit shell beds mixed in the shell beds are flint and other rocks TREASURE SIGNS no just stones carried down during one of the ice ages.
The only treasure in the Philippines is in selling shovels and concrete remover and  treasure maps and bowling balls with green stones inside and black coffins and 1934 FRB and you get the picture.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg147495.html#msg147495

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #279 on: February 21, 2011, 05:51:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That is just molten rock i've got some just like it notice the blisters thats what volcainos do to rocks and if there is enoughair inside they exploded due to the expanding air

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,372.msg147499.html#msg147499

Print
Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.