[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline rcg1750
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

75.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2008, 10:31:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gboy,
I enjoy all your stories, I believed in your allegations. In fact, we also experienced what you have experience specially in meeting people who had encountered suspected buiried japanese treasure. I am also involved in treasure hunting, in fact at present we are digging 3 sites located in Zamboanga peninsula. 2 of our sites are suspected underground tunnels with the deep of more than 100 ft. we found the exit but already filled up with boulders but you can see the concret walls and ceilings. The walls and ceilings is supported by a beam. In one of our site, we dig a deep of more or less 102 ft already, we found a tail of a dragon that was cut by instrument we use while digging, the tail was still alive, moves and with blood, It is full of torns around the tail. We dried them up and accordingly, it can be use for hailing. We also recovered lapida with japanese letters, we also recovered a cemented triangle size at a deep of 102 ft with markings of "71T."

Our group have also many prospective sites, one site is located near the seashore. It was discovered by our diggers when he was still engage in fishing for lobsters using a compressor. When he and one of his companion were about to catch some of the lobsters they descovered an opening at a deep of 10 ft along the rocky portion of the seashore along the cliff of the rocky mountain with more or less 6 ft wide and 3 ft high. When they dive towards passage for more or less 10 ft, it was going up until no more water. He used his underwater fashlight to scoure the area. He discovered a big statue standing measuring 10 ft high, the eyes was shining when directly hit by the light of flashlight. It was a cave with an entrance underwater. The statue according to the divers have big stomack and may be made up of jade. the area was very dark but with air. It was also seen by the divers that there was two passage at the cave. After 10 minutes of scouring the area the divers retuned to their pumpboat.
Our diggers are convincing us to operate the area, May be we can operate this site after we finish our ongoing projects. 
Thank you

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20250.html#msg20250

Offline choppers
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2008, 08:58:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

Good day to everyone! I would like to ask help maybe you know the japanese code written on circular fiber glass which we got after breaking a footlike stone. We also found a small cube stone like a dice that has an x and arrow mark, Within the sorrounding there is a an eagle claw formation of stone under this stone there is a solid wall on both side just like a tunnel. We didnt go inside because its covered with water i thinks its around 15 ft. depth?

Please Register or Login

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20268.html#msg20268

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

japanese symbol.jpg

Offline boylara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

635.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Deep max lorenz, 2 box, TM, L rod, Y rod
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2008, 12:51:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

Am i welcome in this  forum..this is boylara of spindle, ming, treasurenet, philthclub, th philippines...sa mga pinoy hunters na gustong magpatulong sa akin email nyo lang ako boylara2002@yahoo.com ..nandito lang ako sa Cagayan Valley...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20271.html#msg20271

Offline choppers
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2008, 08:01:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

pic 1 = TOP VIEW OF A FOOT LIKE STONE ATTACH FROM  A HUGE CIRCLE STONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A HUMAN FACE

pic2= BOTTOM  VIEW OF A FOOT LIKE STONE AFTER DETACHING IT FROM THE HUGE STONE

pic3=I DON?T KNOW IF ITS FIBER GLASS OR PLASTIC BUT ITS KINDA HARD THE WRITING WAS ENGRAVE IN THE MIDDLE, BOTH SURFACE IS SMOOTH.  ITS DIAMETER IS AROUND 36mm AND ITS THICK IS AROUND 4-5mm

pic 4=A CUBE STOBE THAT HAS AN X SIGN, AROUND 18mm width, height and length

pic5=A CUBE STOBE THAT HAS AN ARROW SIGN, AROUND 18mm width, height and length

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20276.html#msg20276

There are 5 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

BOTTOM VIEW.jpg
CUBE STONE X MARK.jpg
CUBE STONEARROW MARK.jpg
SYMBOL.jpg
TOP VIEW FOOTSTONE.jpg

Offline choppers
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2008, 08:04:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

THE FIRST PIC SHOWN IS THE BOTTOM VIEW INSTEAD OF TOP AND THE SECOND PIC IS THE TOP VIEW

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20277.html#msg20277

Offline ionic79
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2008, 02:22:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

Smiley..exciting stories man....me too, amazed whenever i heard stories about treasures...im here in zamboanga city..im working near the balikatan camp...ive heard of the humors that americans are actually interested in the treasures just like us...we actually digging now within a cemetery..ive heard that americans are using state of the arts equipment in locating hoard of gold here in the city..from time to time american planes lands at the airport and a friend of mine who is an airforce personnel told me that he too wondered why suv's line up to the plane heavily guarded..is it true that americans uses satellites to locate deposited gold?Huh?.......just curious.....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20380.html#msg20380

Offline okdavao
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

fisher 2box
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2008, 09:33:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

Its interesting findings but still hard to figure out whether your site is genuine treasure cache or not of Jap"s world war 2.
Its not important whether its top or bottom but can configurate clearly about Japanese symbols from pics 1st and 3rd are from "MATSUSHITA ELECTRICITY CO.LTD" of Jap. one of conglomerate in Jap for more than 100 years and up to now
Of course this company was invaded over here even before Japs occufied Phill during WW2. Its only for your ref and may need better try to collect more fruitful and real informations around your area.
Take care guys and good luck!!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20384.html#msg20384

Offline boylara
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

635.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Deep max lorenz, 2 box, TM, L rod, Y rod
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2008, 10:18:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

That's true...Balikatan is just a cover up, their real purpose is treasure hunting....Don't be surprised that their next target will be in Cagayan Valley and the Sierra Madre Mountain Ranges

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20385.html#msg20385

Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2009, 09:48:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

As i was reading post of the past years about this 'yam's treasures' i came accross with the post of gboy about the el sombrero treasure. He mentioned about the two igorots who found the caves, i'm just asking if they are really an igorots because if they were as he mentioned they will not leave with out taking anything with them and will not forget the place that easy. We Igorots are not that ignorant as was being portrayed by this gboy.Our forefathers are miners ,gold panners (fight the japanese army during the war) i myself work as a miner work 750 ft. underground. We are here in this forum to share our true experiences in thunting and not unbelievable stories. May this year be a fruitful one to everybody.......

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg20944.html#msg20944

Offline gboyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you12

Activity
0%

Philippines

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2009, 07:27:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Sayangan,
Re EL SOMBRERO TREASURE that was accidentally found by 2 Igorots teenagers?...of course they took some gold bars and few gemstones as souvenirs whe n they tried to go home. On their way back home unfortunately their treasure souveniers was lost during river crossing due to flood. After 2 days, one igorot died due to unknown illness (he is the one who pick up the gemstones, probably laced with toxic chemicals). The other teenager became hysterical or possesed when guided back to their treasure areas.
The treasure cave with 1200 tons marking on walls (several gold stockpiles chamber)....STILL REMAIN TO BE MYSTERY UP TO NOW.
BTW...I NEVER PORTRAY THOSE 2 IGOROTS TO BE IGNORANT.....UNFORTUNATE...MAYBE.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,595.msg26329.html#msg26329

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Up
Jump to: